Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

There was no match.  EC3 ran his mouth.  Lashley hit a running powerslam and then a spear before EC3 ran away.

Good crowd reaction for Lashley.

bobby lashley time has passed

intrigued to find out who the guy from ny is..... might just be bobby lashley lol

Gunner bores me just from his name, but at least recently I know what his character is. Before he was just some dude teaming with James Storm

tna dudes have such boring, generic names. gunner, magnus, that guy crimson.
I'm not saying those names are great (I like Magnus), but there are plenty of bad names in WWE as well.  They've toned them down some, but during the NXT reality show, stupid names were at an all-time high.

gunner and murphy was the secuirity for tna,,, i would of wanted a next name or an added on name

magnus original name was brutus magnus... magnus by it self doesnt work for me

crimson is suppose to be reds brother....

damn the spots in this Knockout match.
nerd.gif
Madison Rayne won to retain the Knockouts Title.  Gail tried an Eat Da Feet off the top rope but Madison knocked her off.  Lady T'pa tried climbing in but Madison kicked her off.  Madison then hit a top rope spear to get the win.

I'm not saying those names are great (I like Magnus), but there are plenty of bad names in WWE as well.  They've toned them down some, but during the NXT reality show, stupid names were at an all-time high.

Lucky Cannon :lol:

Joe v Magnus for the title not the main event.  Lethal Lockdown for control of the company is.  I guess it makes sense but I'm much more interested in the title match.

Back
Top Bottom