Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

The Abyss thing seriously killed this crowd.  This match is also kind of stupid in 2014, but they are dead for this main event after being live all night.

Joe just got pulled through the mat from a hand that appeared through the mat....
I assume it was Abyss.  VINCE RUSSO IS BACK!

............you're kidding me right? They spent so much time being WCW 2000, that they pull something right out of Attitude :lol:?

I think it's Stacy Kiebler time
tumblr_mtn8erH08x1rgahtro1_r1_400.gif

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/c...re-marry-in-mexico-140809148.html?cache=clear

Wasn't this chick just with Clooney?

Yep :lol: I actually thought they were still together

Roode had someone up for the Roode Bomb to put them through a table.  Bully got in his way.  Roode flipped out.  Roode shoved Bully.  Bully hit him with a Rock Bottom.  MVP hit the Yakuza Kick on Roode for the win.

Willow the Wisp hit a few high spots but it was an unspectacular return for Hardy imo.

Dixie and Spud flipped out after the match.  Bully powerbombed Roode through the table to end the show.

Punk announced for The Talking Dead next week.. interesting that Hardwick said "Phil Brooks aka CM Punk."

PPV was pretty good until the last 2 matches. Really thought TNA was going to pull off a good overall PPV.

I agree the Abyss thing really killed the crowd.

What a waste to debut "Willow" in this match. Focus of the match and outcome was not on him. Uneventful debut.

PPV was pretty good until the last 2 matches. Really thought TNA was going to pull off a good overall PPV.

I agree the Abyss thing really killed the crowd.

What a waste to debut "Willow" in this match. Focus of the match and outcome was not on him. Uneventful debut.
Exact thoughts.  90% of the title match was good too.  Just the finish sucked.

I went to wwe last night at Madison square garden. I'll be honest, it was my first time watching it and I had an absolute blast

Back
Top Bottom