Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

:rofl: at that Fan. He know damn well he didn't want no parts of Bootista. He was probably begging security to hold him back.

I read a while ago that he admired the ability of a heel to evoke a gut response from the crowd. He referenced mr Kennedy if I'm not mistaken. Batista is probably legit upset that hes gettin **** on and can't really connect with the audience. The nonchalant heel role is already taken by Orton so what's left for Batista ? Better brush up on those mic skills if he can't tell a story in the ring,

Orton is a nonchalant heel? That is news to me :lol:

Mean Marcus :pimp:

Last edited:
Glad I didn't pony up for a non-working Network for 360 just yet. Maybe by Mania time in a few weeks.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/d7c8fc18b9c81ebd17fd9e9d10afef59/tumblr_mk1n78SAgO1qgd0ejo1_250.gif[/spoiler]

[img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/fee075f7034528ebf24d07de2fe9a008/tumblr_n26r301M361sg99p0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n26qyoV1M81sg99p0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0510kM6tz1sg99p0o1_500.png

i was at that show and dude was acting a fool the whole night. according to that dude's twitter page, he's going to be addressing the altercation on the radio tomorrow morning. so we'll see if it was a work or not.

anyways, there were a bunch of guys in my section cheering for batista. so before his match against big show, he walked the around ring and stopped right in front of us and said "stop cheering for me, i'm a heel dammit". that got a chuckle out of us.

it was probably the best show i've been to. hopefully they bring a raw or smackdown taping soon. fun crowd, mostly everyone around me was in my age group. everyone was hyped for the shield-wyatt match. the "yes movement" was amazing live. db and big show were the most fan friendly, walking around and slapping everyone's hands. goldust got a pretty good reaction too after his match. no cesaro :smh: the bellas in person :smokin was kinda hoping for summer rae but whatevs

kofi beat sandow
ziggler beat miz
usos beat goldust and cody
the shield beat the wyatts
christian beat del rio
bellas beat foxana
batista beat big show by count out but got knocked out after match
daniel bryan beat kane in a cage

Man Stacey Keibler and Torrie Wilson were the best things to come out of Vince buying WCW :nerd:

Great Muta & Seiya Sanada & Yasufumi Nakanoueno vs. Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian & Chris Sabin kicking off the show.  Bad Influence came out dressed like vintage Muta.

Dixie teasing a surprise saying she went to New York and got an insurance policy to make sure Team Dixie wins tonight.

She's got a ton of heat.  "You Suck Dixie" chants.

Mr Anderson escaped the cage to beat Samuel Shaw.  As Anderson was climbing out of the cage, Samuel Shaw pulled Christy Hemme through the hole in the cage that is used for the cameras.  Shaw was stalking Hemme in the ring.  Anderson got the keys and got back into the cage.  Christy escaped but Shaw hit Anderson with a low blow.  He then choked Anderson out.  Shaw walked out of the cage and was declared the winner... WHAT????

Apparently Earl Hebner was knocked out when Anderson escaped the cage and never saw it.  Since he was back in the cage when he woke up, the match continued.

Mr Anderson escaped the cage to beat Samuel Shaw.  As Anderson was climbing out of the cage, Samuel Shaw pulled Christy Hemme through the hole in the cage that is used for the cameras.  Shaw was stalking Hemme in the ring.  Anderson got the keys and got back into the cage.  Christy escaped but Shaw hit Anderson with a low blow.  He then choked Anderson out.  Shaw walked out of the cage and was declared the winner... WHAT????

Apparently Earl Hebner was knocked out when Anderson escaped the cage and never saw it.  Since he was back in the cage when he woke up, the match continued.

So dumb, just like that whole angle with Shaw and Hemme.

Back
Top Bottom