Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

I came home from work to see 38 pages for tonight's raw, I thought CM Punk returned or something.

Turns out 17 of those pages was just Casekicks wishing for more serious gimmicks.

Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas resemblance been looking strong lately
2-7-2013+4-08-51+PM.jpg

Bo Dallas is such a dweeb. it's almost unreal how much better his brother is than him especially because Bo started out a little before him too.

Last edited:
Bo Dallas has a great gimmick from the few videos I've seen

Wonder why he hasn't been called up yet

It's almost like a parody of Cena

The worst was watching NXT Rewind the 2nd day I got the Network and it was having it's feed problems.. they kept looping an interview with Bo where he says some of the stupidest **** with the stupidest grin on his face nonstop for 20 mins while I'm getting this thing to work.

I always viewed Bo's gimmick as an overexaggerated version of pre-heel turn Justin Bieber.

Finally got a chance to watch the Wyatt/Shield match cause Raw is just airing over here in Maui :lol:

Did anyone else notice Ambrose busting out the jawbreaker lariat?:nerd: :pimp:

Crowds are starting to kill the This is Awesome chant, using it for every little thing and even before the matches start :rolleyes

I also noticed some CM punk chants during the match too, Chicago is missing the point there by trying to hijack the one thing that Wwe has been doin right these past couple of months

How was it live?
lots of cm punk chants & yes chants, lots of cm punk chants when stephanie was talking I didn't hear a word she said, BS chants after paul heyman blamed the fans for punk leaving, I was sitting in section 104 row d,  behind the the tron, but I had a good view of ring except for that camera being in the way. fans were doing the emma dance, the usos got a huge pop after winning the belts.Booker T & Alex Riley walked by that section.

Last edited:
Probably late but the Xbox app for the network has an update to download. Finally got to watch 2 mins of it on the tv.

yeah. So why would u expect Punk to be back?

I didnt, I meant that the fans sometime get too eager with stuff, they fight the obvious. everyones like hes coming back at the start, he didnt, then it was hes coming back during this match, he didnt, then during this promo, and so forth, I guess i didnt put my idea out correctly.

Last edited:
lots of cm punk chants & yes chants, lots of cm punk chants when stephanie was talking I didn't hear a word she said, BS chants after paul heyman blamed the fans for punk leaving, I was sitting in section 104 row d,  behind the the tron, but I had a good view of ring except for that camera being in the way. fans were doing the emma dance, the usos got a huge pop after winning the belts.Booker T & Alex Riley walked by that section.
And that is all that matters.

Currently watching: Smackdown Episode one. Yall'a man HHH comes out to A-hole chants. How consistent. Rocky is killing this dude man. Yall ever get the feeling that HHH used to be jealous of Rocky?

Back
Top Bottom