Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

My earliest memory of wrestling was Vader fighting hbk weekly on raw.

I was in the 2nd grade. Maybe 8 years old.

It was from that moment, I knew I wanted to be a blood 
nthat.gif

Thank you Vader
You're welcome.

Guess we know what the Pre-Show match is now

Did Goldust fondle Steph backstage or something? The Brotherhood deserves to be in that match.

Peep the smackdown spoilers too. Goldust and Cody been taken some unnecessary L's

And can someone post that other batista gif where he has glasses on and another pair drops down :lol:

Vader :pimp:

Not sure if I want to watch the Bellas talk for 30 minutes, but in-case you do, here's a Rosenberg interview

Listened to an old MLW today.. They read a question that DC sent in... What would have happened to Mark Henry if he slapped the **** outta PS Hayes when he called him a ninja?... Everyone sorta agreed nothing and maybe a push...
:lol: Yea I forgot about that one. I am assuming you got the VIP Package?

Brie is the better Bella.
One of the prettiest dropkicks in all of wrestling right now

Okay, do you already have your tickets?  If not, holla at me.
Damn I forgot you said that last time. Man I will make sure I say something next time. But I got my tickets. GOod looking out though

Last edited:
^For once you're right about something regarding Miz. Really good vid

One of many insignificant IC reigns
tumblr_n30euzQgAA1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n30euzQgAA1ql0k28o5_250.gif

tumblr_n30euzQgAA1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Man the Wasteland was an awful finisher :lol:

Last edited:
Listened to an old MLW today.. They read a question that DC sent in... What would have happened to Mark Henry if he slapped the **** outta PS Hayes when he called him a ninja?... Everyone sorta agreed nothing and maybe a push...
:lol: Yea I forgot about that one. I am assuming you got the VIP Package?

Brie is the better Bella.
One of the prettiest dropkicks in all of wrestling right now

Okay, do you already have your tickets?  If not, holla at me.
Damn I forgot you said that last time. Man I will make sure I say something next time. But I got my tickets. GOod looking out though

Yup.. Well worth my $15...

@Celtics

Can I get those vip shows in ITUNES? Or do I have to download them from the website? I WOULD but there is so much podcast content floating around right now man. Wrestling podcasts are in abundance right now

@Celtics

Can I get those vip shows in ITUNES? Or do I have to download them from the website? I WOULD but there is so much podcast content floating around right now man. Wrestling podcasts are in abundance right now

I dunno.. I got the app on my Android and I can download them from that...

I would have been so hype if I picked up a Big E action figure, but it was Farooq. Would have bought it then and there.

Back
Top Bottom