Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

They announced a fatal 4 way for the tagteam belts @ WM between The Usos, Real Americans, Rybaxel, and Los Matadores.

They announced a fatal 4 way for the tagteam belts @ WM between The Usos, Real Americans, Rybaxel, and Los Matadores.

Guess we know what the Pre-Show match is now

Did Goldust fondle Steph backstage or something? The Brotherhood deserves to be in that match.

I'm gonna have fun going through the roster after Mania and seeing which people don't get a payday. :lol:

Noooooo Rhodes Bros huh? I guess it would be better to have them in the Battle Royal than the Matadores.

Sidenote: Legend Killer Randy Orton >>>>> :smokin :smokin :smokin

Just finished watching this again. Solid match overall but I don't know if anyone else agrees I just feel something was missing between the chokeslam reversal into RKO spot and the tombstone reversal finish. It's like they finally had the crowd then just ended it all prematurely.

I know what you mean. It was a very good match, but something was missing to put it over the top. That still was a very good card minus Big Show/Akebono, Trish trying to pull something serviceable out of a broomstick Christy Hemme, and JBL/Cena's Super Raw match.

mFWSpSM.gif

Jzd2ZGh.jpg

B6B36dI.gif

BgZfwl6CUAADJok.jpg:large

Bjm6_hfIIAA_4S9.png:large

kqelyWC.jpg

Last edited:
Wrestlemania Rewind on the Network covered Bret vs. Owen.

Completely forgot about Jerry Lawler's ongoing feud with the Hart family in the 90s. I just got random flashes of all his Stu & Helen Hart jokes :rofl:

Wait a minute, so Dolph beat Sheamus & Del Rio for an IC Title shot, and Big E beats him later. What happened to Christian??? Was Christian's IC title shot non-canon or something :rofl: that better be due to some legit injury (which would suck right now) and not one of those things where the WWE didn't want to include him in the first place

Last edited:
Alex Greenfield told the story of Blue Dot. He basically said Vince didn't like the way his face looked and someone suggested that they put a blue dot on his face while on camera. Not sure if Vince said THAT part of not. Can't remember. It was on an old MLW Radio episode. Don't know which one. But since then, JBL has been talking about how ugly Christian is. So they must listen to MLW

I will say this John Cena has perfected piggy backing off of others. Stealing cheers.

Back
Top Bottom