Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

Being a main eventer in TNA is like...I can't think of analogy of something that sucks and no one cares about.

- Dolph Ziggler spoke with Toucher and Rich of the CBS affiliate in Boston this morning. Here are a few highlights:

Camaraderie in WWE:
“I think a long time ago it was guys only looking out for themselves, getting stabbed in the back and stepped over. Now it’s more of a group family trying to produce an amazing WWE show. That camaraderie is there. But when it comes to me, sometimes I travel with a small handful of people or by myself. And after a crazy show I’ll do an awesome workout in the gym, do a four hour drive somewhere and just wanna crash in silence and not wanna see anybody for a couple hours.”

An average day:
“If I didn’t have media this morning I’d be working out. We were in Brooklyn last night for sold out Monday Night Raw and we were done at 11:30pm. We were on the road by 12 and maybe got here at like 3, 4 o’ clock. I had a 6am wake up to do some media for a couple hours. I’ll maybe catch a one hour nap, probably not. I’ll get into work. We’re always there way ahead of time and have the whole day to prepare, find a gym, workout and we’ll be at the arena all night until Smackdown is over. It’s a very busy day one way or another. The schedule never ends. There’s no offseason. There’s no breaks. It’s great. It’s nonstop and it’s a little exhausting, but we are nonstop doing over 300 live events a year. We’re always reaching out to another country. We’re expanding globally everywhere. The fans keep coming out to support us so we add shows whenever we get a chance. That’s why we’re so busy. The outreach goes out to kids, families, grown ups. We have a great family show that we’re very proud of. It’s a little different than the era a few years ago. You can bring grandma and grandpa, so we’re able to keep constantly adding shows and every year we do a few more.”

Natalya is like the dorky aunt that tries to hang out with the younger members of the family to maintain some sort of hipness.

:rofl: I like Nattie but this is spot on

Batista with them struggle promos. This guy allegedly is an actor. He can't remember or deliver lines with any skill.

Hoping Sheamus doesn't win this match...

I guess I'm the only one watching raw by my third straight post. Glad Sheamus didn't win. And dolph let me down again. Sigh

:rofl:

Last edited:
Watching a newly posted episode of Legends of Wrestling..It's about rivalries and it's great..Truly the best thing on the Network..WWE really needs to make some new episodes and have JR host them..So informative and funny..
Because it is just talking for the most part, I used to just convert those into MP3s and listen to them on my IPOD. Can't just waste time "watching" people talk when there is so much other content. But yea, those shows are good.

http://www.video2mp3.net/

I was in the old thread all lonely. I got caught up with everyone later in the show. Lol.

Ever since total divas nattie has turned me off. Turns me off more when she smiling while doing the sharp shooter. :smh:

Watching survivor series deadly games. And :lol: at regals gimmick. The "real man" Stephen regal.

Also watching the rock I noticed he was sucha good worker that he never was in a serious injury or put his opponent in one.

Unless they pull something out their *** for the next RAW...they are in big trouble.

I'm dead serious when I say this, at this point in time, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING YOU KNOW WHAT about WrestleMania. There is NO buildup or excitement FOR ANY match. This is preposterous.

I mean seriously, there is noo excitement at all. Hell I fell asleep an hr into RAW yesterday. It's a laughingstock.

If the activity in this thread is any indication of the WM30 interest level the wwe might be in trouble

Also watching the rock I noticed he was sucha good worker that he never was in a serious injury or put his opponent in one.

I've always thought about that. there were times when he had to sell a fake injury (shoulder, bandages over stomach), but the only time I ever remember him getting a legit injury was in his last match against Cena :lol: I really don't remember him being gone for extended periods of time other than to go make movies.

Unless they pull something out their *** for the next RAW...they are in big trouble.

I'm dead serious when I say this, at this point in time, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING YOU KNOW WHAT about WrestleMania. There is NO buildup or excitement FOR ANY match. This is preposterous.

I mean seriously, there is noo excitement at all. Hell I fell asleep an hr into RAW yesterday. It's a laughingstock.

All WWE has cared about is trying to break attendance records at WM. Cards have been weak. They have yet to announce the full WM card and there's 1 Raw left.

Think they are banking on Bryan finally winning strap being the draw

I hope Bryan makes Shovel tap to the YES Lock in the middle of the ring. Anything else that happens at Wrestlemania would be a plus in my book

Last edited:
Just on the idea of what matches take place, it will HAVE to be better than WM 27 :lol:

I pray to god; I have a WM BBQ every year and people are less and less interested or they come and stay for like 2 hours and get bored

in 2008 we had like 30 people; last year there was like 6

obviously this is also a product of people getting older and settling down, having kids, etc. but this used to be a like a big thing people looked forward to :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Sidenote: Legend Killer Randy Orton >>>>> :smokin :smokin :smokin

Just finished watching this again. Solid match overall but I don't know if anyone else agrees I just feel something was missing between the chokeslam reversal into RKO spot and the tombstone reversal finish. It's like they finally had the crowd then just ended it all prematurely.

Last edited:
With all these multiman matches, it looks like almost all of the roster will be on the card.

All but JTG :smh: :lol:

I pray to god; I have a WM BBQ every year and people are less and less interested or they come and stay for like 2 hours and get bored

in 2008 we had like 30 people; last year there was like 6

obviously this is also a product of people getting older and settling down, having kids, etc. but this used to be a like a big thing people looked forward to :smh: :lol:
That just means you are starting to throw bad parties Stylin 8)

Back
Top Bottom