Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

hansbrolo, how were the seats? if my girl wasnt sick, I would've been at raw. all good, racked up some brownie points.

Re-upped my videos from last night in 1080p. I like giving people the option of seeing them in best quality possible.

You can hear the happy birthday chants in this video:

Few more on my youtube page

InsistentFlakyArcticduck.gif

XRYEgoC.gif

:lol: I literally laughed out loud at work right now lookin at that deal with it gif. I need that other gif of batista with sunglasses on then another pair comes on him again. :lol: anybody that posts it will get a rep from me

Last edited:
I like Big E but I want Christian to win that belt tonight. Big E is not doing **** now with that strap.

Wwe played Brooklyn bad with that RAW last night it was awful compared to the last time
Raw was there when ziggs won the belt

bout to leave the house and head down to TD Garden for the Smackdown tapping tonight. WIll be my first live event. I'm stoked for it.

What seats do you have? Wifey and I are going. Sec 110 row a.
Will have an NT sign up for you fools.
Forgot. Probably 212 or something. I always pick the same seats whenever I go.

bout to leave the house and head down to TD Garden for the Smackdown tapping tonight. WIll be my first live event. I'm stoked for it.
Have fun. You will be there all night man.

Looks like some of my NT LaFamilia will be in the building with me next week in DC :pimp: :pimp: .  I'll be sitting on the floor somewhere, close by ringside most likely. 
Aye Deuce. Stop all that fakin too man. LOLOLOLOLOL
:pimp:

Last edited:
Looks like some of my NT LaFamilia will be in the building with me next week in DC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  I'll be sitting on the floor somewhere, close by ringside most likely. 
Aye Deuce. Stop all that fakin too man. LOLOLOLOLOL
pimp.gif
No faking here playboy.  Same as I said for Royal Rumble in Pittsburgh in January.  Unless my connect doesn't come thru for me this time, I'll be on the floor as I have been the last few times WWE was at Verizon Center.  I told you to hit me up the next time they had a date set in DC.  Are you going by yourself or with people??

Anybody hitting up Greene Turtle or Rocket Bar for drinks before the show begins next week?

Speculation backstage that Ryback tried to dead-weight the shield on the triple powerbomb.

Del Rio has been in the doghouse for months now and his botched enziguri caused officials to really go off on him backstage last night.

Last edited:
Watching a newly posted episode of Legends of Wrestling..It's about rivalries and it's great..Truly the best thing on the Network..WWE really needs to make some new episodes and have JR host them..So informative and funny..

Back
Top Bottom