Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

As much as I loved the idea of The Wyatt's saying the name of the city in their entrance at first, they're heels.  It gets a babyface pop.  They shouldn't be doing it.

But remember there are no heels and faces anymore as per Vinnie Mac

That build would have been as bad if Bearer wouldn't have died right around that time.

You forget the Fatal 4 Way to decide who faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Bearer passing away saved that build.

Last edited:
I know it's been mentioned before but my sleeper pick on the wwe network is legends of wrestling. Just finished the patriotism one, and sgt. Slaughters stories are crazy.

That Brock/Taker segment was meh.

Pretty much a wast of a druid appearance; could've saved that for Mania.

So happy to see Ambrose really starting to shine over the past two months.  Also happy that it doesn't look like The Shield is breaking up anytime soon.  It was way too early.

Actually doesn't look like any teams have dissension anymore.  The Shield, The Real Americans, The Rhodes, RYBAXEL

Fun show to be at in person but now that I think about I cant believe they kept DBry off completely. Thats bull

After finally seeing the Cena/Wyatt thing on the West Coast show, I must say that I would pay to see Cena v. Wyatt in a Buried Alive match at Summerslam or some weird *** gimmick match. I miss those. Now it seems like there's nothing but Hell in a Cell Matches and variations of Ladder Matches as far as special events. I choose not to include Elimination Chamber because I think those suck.

Agree with whomever said that Christian winning the IC title will bring credibility back to the title-- akin to Y2J's last IC title run.

Last edited:
Christian used to be so over and is still a solid worker. A motivated Christian would be good for the IC title imo. I'd be semi excited for a long term Christian/Ziggler fued. There are so many good mid-card talents right now that there really is no reason for the IC title to be booked so horribly.

Last edited:
Now that WWE is one brand, they need to dead this TLC PPV nonsense and make it the King of the Ring.

Hate when WWE forces matches like TLC and HIAC with these ppvs.

Man, how are they going to turn Ambrose & Rollins back into heels? The crowd, myself included, love them right now.

Battleground is being moved to July, not sure what is usually there, but that either means there will be a lengthier build leading up to that (LOLOL), or another PPV will pop up 2 weeks after

Last edited:
I hate that only one match in Elimination Chamber is an Elimination Chamber match. And only one TLC in the TLC PPV.

I think they should think about spreading out PPVs, and maybe going down to 9 (to make up for the 3 lost, maybe do a couple of Saturday Night Main Events on NBC). Allows for longer story lines, and better builds on the cable shows. Raw was important in the late 90s because they actually had title defenses, and the title change hands on Raw or Smackdown. Today, you'll be lucky to see 2 title defenses on Raw the whole year.

Last edited:
Battleground is being moved to July, not sure what is usually there, but that either means there will be a lengthier build leading up to that (LOLOL), or another PPV will pop up 2 weeks after

Isn't MITB usually in July?

Just watched the Shield/Real Americans match because I missed it. I need to see this Face Shield for at least another 5 months. :pimp: :pimp: These guys are ridiculously fun to cheer.

Even though the Blue Dot won, I'm glad that they established those 4 idle and directionless guys as potential contenders for the Intercontinental Championship.

Way too much talent in the midcard for them not to have great feuds happening for the Intercontinental or United States championships

Last edited:
The Shield have been the best thing going in the WWE in the last 6 months or so IMO. Been more entertained by them than Bryan....while I really think they should be tweeners of some sort and not make(have made) a complete face turn, it is pretty cool to see whole crowds now cheering for them.

Isn't MITB usually in July?

Ahhhh yea that is usually in July. Makes sense as I remember them talking about dropping MITB awhile back and just having a MITB match at certain ppv's

Mitb is a staple ppv to me you could really replace survivor series with it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom