Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

NO THIS FOOL DID NOT JUST DISS MY BOROUGH!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Sad to say this, but taker should stop wrestling, he looks terrible, that mo-hawk is horrid, and why don't they put more clothes on him, like earlier in his career? Least that way you won't see how out of shape he looks

Hot crowd, but another meh Raw tonight aside from Shield/We The People.

I agree about Taker. Bring him back as American Badass to face Stinger next year and just have them both ride off into the sunset and retire.

Really surprised DBry was kept off the show completely. Even a recorded interview would of been better than a complete no show.

I thought we were going to have a Hogan/Warrior moment was Cena was staring into the mirror.  I was nervous.

Punk/Taker buildup was a million times better than Brock/Taker

I thought it was horrible and disrespectful

I didn't like that they used his death either but it was said that people who knew Paul Bearer said he would've loved it.

Sad to say this, but taker should stop wrestling, he looks terrible, that mo-hawk is horrid, and why don't they put more clothes on him, like earlier in his career? Least that way you won't see how out of shape he looks

For his last match he should wear his og ring gear. Would be pretty awesome.

As much as I loved the idea of The Wyatt's saying the name of the city in their entrance at first, they're heels.  It gets a babyface pop.  They shouldn't be doing it.

Back
Top Bottom