Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

jbA2mQP.gif

:rofl:

This dance should've finished off with Layla kicking Eva Marie in the face

Alex Greenfield told the story of Blue Dot. He basically said Vince didn't like the way his face looked and someone suggested that they put a blue dot on his face while on camera. Not sure if Vince said THAT part of not. Can't remember. It was on an old MLW Radio episode. Don't know which one. But since then, JBL has been talking about how ugly Christian is. So they must listen to MLW

JBL even said put a blue dot on face so he must.

Last edited:
Was thinking of ponying up for the Network come the day of WM, but with the card as weak as it is and the slackness of the 360 media, I probably won't just yet.

Listened to an old MLW today.. They read a question that DC sent in... What would have happened to Mark Henry if he slapped the **** outta PS Hayes when he called him a ninja?... Everyone sorta agreed nothing and maybe a push...

Just thinking the reason Los Matadores is in the 4 way since their dad and uncle is Carlos Colon?

Not a fan of face Shield. Turn the Brotherhood and split The Real Americans.

Sorry if this was already mentioned. But money in the bank was announced for June 29 In Boston at least night's taping.

Listened to an old MLW today.. They read a question that DC sent in... What would have happened to Mark Henry if he slapped the **** outta PS Hayes when he called him a ninja?... Everyone sorta agreed nothing and maybe a push...

Wait did Hayes really call Mizark a N??

Just watched Main Event good triple threat match. So Big E loses to s bunch of ppl but beats Zigs. Eva and Summer not on the same team so no red and gold. Emma still sucks.

My earliest memory of wrestling was Vader fighting hbk weekly on raw.

I was in the 2nd grade. Maybe 8 years old.

It was from that moment, I knew I wanted to be a blood 
nthat.gif

Thank you Vader

Back
Top Bottom