Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

What happen to Tyson Kidd? I don't even think he is listed into the battle royal. He had that match against Fandango haven't seen him since that was months ago.

Doesn't matter, he's on TOTAL DIVAS, which you can watch on the WWE NETWORK, using the WWE APP

ISWYDT

8la5D.gif

I know it is several years too late but if Sting showed up at WM 30 and pointed the bat at Taker I would mark the hell out

WON is reporting that there is a working idea within the WWE that Sting will wrestle one match and then retire, which everyone presumes will be vs Taker at WM 31. There is still no confirmation that WWE will make this known at WM 30 or the next night on Raw. The only thing that is certain is that Sting will do one last match.

Last edited:
Sting should appear in the rafters after the Undertaker defeats Brock

That would be awesome

Would be but if this does happen, i see Sting confronting Taker on raw the next night coming out to the Metallica song he used in WCW.

Will Sting be shaving his head bald as well, or will he be wearing a du-rag to cover his Ginobli?

Christians concussion is legit and his second one this year. Word is tha he may retire when his contract is up and there has been an idea brought up that he would make a great NXT trainer.

The sad part of any of these scenarios is the fact that Michael Cole will have to be the one to sell it all :smh:

Man I'd give anything to hear Good Ole JR lose his mind because Sting showed up

The sad part of any of these scenarios is the fact that Michael Cole will have to be the one to sell it all :smh:

Man I'd give anything to hear Good Ole JR lose his mind because Sting showed up

They just need silence like when dbry beat the hell out or bray in that steel cage. As short and poi class as that fued was that was The most epic way to end the show that night

Last edited:
They just need silence like when dbry beat the hell out or bray in that steel cage. As short and poi class as that fued was that was GBE most epic way to end the show that night

This was such a key element to that moment being great.

Back
Top Bottom