Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

Takin over earth and still kickin in your anus
roll.gif
pimp.gif

son...
laugh.gif
had to walk away from my desk

if WWE wanted to really establish HHH as the heel they want him to be. he either has to win the WWE title at wrestlemania... or come out and screw dbry.. Now before everyone goes crazy, Im pretty much ready to bet my life that Dbry will win and the show will end with 70000 people chanting YES! But just imagine the heat HHH would get if he screwed him at the end.

but like i said the WWE is way to predictable and we all know that Dbry is winning that belt.

sid said let me start over hahahaha "this is live"

Sid telling Hall "I have half the brain you do!"

Speaking of those two legends, Steiner took full credit for breaking Sid's leg even though he was on the mat and nowhere near him when it happened lol. Guest appearance by Christopher Daniels.

Last edited:

Marked out like a little school boy :pimp:

if WWE wanted to really establish HHH as the heel they want him to be. he either has to win the WWE title at wrestlemania... or come out and screw dbry.. Now before everyone goes crazy, Im pretty much ready to bet my life that Dbry will win and the show will end with 70000 people chanting YES! But just imagine the heat HHH would get if he screwed him at the end.

but like i said the WWE is way to predictable and we all know that Dbry is winning that belt.

Aren't there rumblings that Vince is due back on t.v. post-Mania?

Maybe have HHH come out to the title match and try and screw Bryan (which is very likely to happen anyway), but have the Shield come out and push aside HHH, and it's revealed that Vince sent them out to prevent Shovel from any funny business.

Last edited:

Marked out like a little school boy :pimp:
Aren't there rumblings that Vince is due back on t.v. post-Mania?

Maybe have HHH come out to the title match and try and screw Bryan (which is very likely to happen anyway), but have the Shield come out and push aside HHH, and it's revealed that Vince sent them out to prevent Shovel from any funny business.

if only I were a writer WWE would be doing 5.0 ratings every week

Listening to the LAW podcast on Raw, talking about the Miz's segment, "Miz just looks like a total dork here getting sent to the floor by Arnold, Hogan, and Joe" :lol:

Who is the blonde holding the mask and the one in the last gif? Would tell them to sit on a plate.

Back
Top Bottom