Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

Undertaker & Kane has the same mother..
Different father.. (Paul Bearer is Kane father)

I remember this because the last wrestling shoot I watch was Paul Bearer describing sleeping with momma taker. It was posted in the wrestling thread a couple of weeks ago..

Rest in peace. Paul Bearer.

Then that would make them half brothers, not step brothers.

And that would make Michael Cole a moron.

- The Bella Twins returning to WWE goes back 6 or 7 weeks when officials decided they wanted more women on TV and wanted to beef the Divas division up. At first, the plan was to call up some of the Divas from NXT but that idea was nixed. Then officials decided they wanted to bring back some of the WWE Divas who had left the company recently.

It’s said that some of the Divas who recently left the company were offered more money than they were making before. Apparently some of the other Divas haven’t accepted offers yet but are in talks and may be waiting on better offers. The Bella Twins reportedly accepted WWE’s first offer. No word yet on which former Divas are in talks to return.

- Vince McMahon has been a fan of the Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter storyline but word at RAW last night was that there’s a lot of concern about the angle and its future. The program was originally designed to be a long-term feud to help get Del Rio as a babyface but those plans may be changing. There’s a feeling that the angle is not getting over on WWE TV but Zeb and Swagger are getting heat at live events.

I love the Swagger/Coulter angle, I hope they don't shut it down early because it's not getting over right away.

#pleasebringbackMaryseandreleaseMiz

fixed

View media item 310514
The newest addition to WWE’s pay-per-view calendar, WWE Payback, makes its world premiere Sunday, June 16, at Chicago’s Allstate Arena.

With the historic Second City as its backdrop, see just how far Superstars will go at WWE Payback to settle scores and gain retribution against their fiercest foes.

Starting at $25, tickets for WWE Payback go on sale Saturday, March 23, at 12 p.m. CT. Tickets will be available at the Allstate Arena box office, all Ticketmaster outlets and www.ticketmaster.com, or you can charge by phone by calling 1-800-745-3000.

Don’t miss out on being part of squared circle history as the WWE Universe in Chicago ushers in a new chapter in WWE, live on pay-per-view!

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-payback-tickets-on-sale

Will this replace No Way Out since that's usually what's in June.

Last edited:
I feel like Paul Bearer would have loved that, but what the hell do I know?
Good call, chico.
WWE invited Michael and Daniel (William "Paul Bearer" Moody's sons) to "do something special" for Moody on RAW. The kids are good friends with Michael Hayes, who had been close to the former "Paul Bearer" for years now. There was talk of doing an angle on RAW involving the sons and CM Punk and The Undertaker. The Undertaker is rumored for tonight's show. Some feel it is likely that Hayes will attempt to talk the sons into some kind of involvement on the show tonight.

One source close to the late William Moody said that whatever is done (if anything), Moody would have said "go for it!". William always knew that it was only entertainment and would have been ok with anything that is done, even if it involves besmirching his death in some around-about fashion. That will sound crazy to some, but knowing how Vince McMahon is and as noted above, William would have almost surely approved of it.

The source also noted: "In the old school day, we would have Punk come out and dog the boys and their dad. Punk would lay out the boys and 'Taker makes the save. I know Percy would have been fine with this but the boys are still fragile. Hayes can talk anyone into doing anything."

Update:

As seen on RAW this week, the show opened with a moment of silence as the company took the chance to reflect on the life and times of one of the most unique, legendary managers in the business, William "Paul Bearer" Moody. The Undertaker then came to the ring as only the Phenom could. An urn was centered in the ring, an iconic item of both the Dead Man and Bearer, and Taker kneeled in tribute. As this was happening, CM Punk's music hits and 'Taker and the crowd both seem shocked and appalled. Punk attempted to quell the crowd and wished to extend his heartfelt condolences and apologies to 'Taker ... at WrestleMania 29. Punk said that "To Paul Bearer, Undertaker will always be perfect. To everyone else, in four weeks, Taker will be 20-1."

We hinted earlier that WWE had plans for CM Punk to "mock" Paul Bearer's death. To update on this, we received a text message from a family member of William "Paul Bearer" Moody after the RAW segment aired. When I asked why they allowed WWE to do it, they simply stated that Moody always knew it was just entertainment and would have almost surely approved of it. The family member confirmed to me that his two sons were backstage at RAW and talked to WWE management, Kane and The Undertaker earlier in the day. The sons agreed to a "stipulation" where the company would air a tribute video first, make it respectful and then and only then run with the CM Punk angle. The family 100% approved of the tribute and segment. The Undertaker also had a major say in what went down on RAW. WWE also agreed to run tribute videos throughout the show. That was an idea that The Undertaker suggested and WWE had no problem airing the videos. Kevin Dunn put together the videos during the afternoon hours with input from 'Taker, Kane and Michael and Daniel (the two sons).

Last edited:
So is the HombreLoboToMyBeats tag team a go? How about Peep_The_Game_PLVN ?

We have to revive the tag division.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Payback in June. WWE stays loyal to its Chicago fan base by giving us good shows. Hopefully this won't disappoint

Last edited:
- According to PWInsider.com, while WWE is keeping a tight lid on the stipulation for Brock Lesnar and Triple H's match at WrestleMania 29, the creative team has been considering an MMA style fight between the two superstars. WWE.com recently posted photos of Brock Lesnar's UFC history, which could be a sign that an MMA bout will be the 'Mania stipulation.

They should have put Payback after WM and move Extreme Rules to June. Payback sounds like it's gonna be full of rematches which is what ER usually consists of.

Back
Top Bottom