Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

^They'd have entrances, the part of matches we normally wouldn't see during commercial break, and extra stuff like what led to Ted Dibiase managing PTP for the night (Him challenging them to win to have his managerial services for good.

If you would have told me last week that Taker was gonna lose @ Mania I would have dismissed you, but with Paul's death they have something that can be great.

You can book this match 2 ways in my eyes.

- Taker wins and after the match you have Kane come out and do a proper tribute for Paul.

- Punk wins ending the streak and in the process **** on Paul Bearer and his legacy, all this in front of a NYC/NJ crowd who even though mainly likes heels I assume will be in Taker's corner for the fact of who he is. I would imagine that the scene would be something like the TNA PPV that happened last night but on a much grander scale.

It's safe to say that I am getting excited for WM. I couldn't have said that in the past couple of weeks where everything seemed predictable.

If you would have told me last week that Taker was gonna lose @ Mania I would have dismissed you, but with Paul's death they have something that can be great.

You can book this match 2 ways in my eyes.

- Taker wins and after the match you have Kane come out and do a proper tribute for Paul.

- Punk wins ending the streak and in the process **** on Paul Bearer and his legacy, all this in front of a NYC/NJ crowd who even though mainly likes heels I assume will be in Taker's corner for the fact of who he is. I would imagine that the scene would be something like the TNA PPV that happened last night but on a much grander scale.

It's safe to say that I am getting excited for WM. I couldn't have said that in the past couple of weeks where everything seemed predictable.

You can't risk that though unless you save the match for the finale and that's obviously not happening

There would be an hour delay from that heat and crowd reaction

It'd be like Hogan's NWO reveal

there is no way that Undertaker would lose to Punk with all he's doing to ruin Taker and Bearer's name and honor.

You just don't win by mocking Taker. See Triple H when he tried to tombstone Taker or when HBK did his gesture before being tombstoned into retirement...

sorry but i just don't see 20-1 or The Streak being over.

Taker will win at Mania, but the buildup for the match has clearly been set, thanks to an unfortunate, unplanned circumstance.

I am really curious what the plan was going ahead BEFORE Bearer passed. Those are prized News & Notes if they ever leak.

Last edited:
Still don't know how Taker losing as even an option. Like I said before, 21-0 sounds a lot better than 20-1 for future merchandising and DVD sales

:lol: @ that slight smile from Naomi when Fandango said "She's the only one out there with any rhythm and talent"

Last edited:
Kane & Undertaker are step brothers?

What kind of dumbass **** is that man :smh:

I caught that too.. So now I'm interested in who the mothers are since Paul Bearer was obviously the father. Way to throw a wrench into things 10+ years later, Cole. Overall good RAW - loved seeing the NAO back although Lesnar took over before the match started. They've still got it, and may even be capable of making one last tag team run. Bella Twins didn't take long to come back considering Cena and D-Bryan probably had some influence. :smokin

Undertaker & Kane has the same mother..
Different father.. (Paul Bearer is Kane father)

I remember this because the last wrestling shoot I watch was Paul Bearer describing sleeping with momma taker. It was posted in the wrestling thread a couple of weeks ago..

Rest in peace. Paul Bearer.

Weren't they setting up Randy Orton to Feud with Sheamus at the last PPV event? Now they're best friends? This is confusing.

This dude taker looks so wack bald lmao

i know its not going to happen but i just wish this dude punk would end that streak,. the ULTIMATE heel . it would be epic.

but then again if it was up to me wrestling would be the ultimate dictatorship with heels just beating up the good guys all the time cheating and lying and being dirty .

Two Tuesday morning questions for all you News & Notes gurus.

- Are the NAO back for a bit, or was Lesnar taking them out the point for their appearance last night? They definitely looked good in the ring both weeks for the little time they were.

- Is Kane going to ride along this 'Taker/Punk feud up until Mania, or will he be his goofy self next Monday?

Last edited:
^If Kane still has to be goofy Kane in the middle of Punk/Taker feud, that would be silly. That should just be a catalyst for him and Bryans split. That writes itself.

Still laughing at Rhodes Scholars singing NAO's theme, and King yelling "dammit TenSAI!" :lol:

Undertaker & Kane has the same mother..
Different father.. (Paul Bearer is Kane father)

I remember this because the last wrestling shoot I watch was Paul Bearer describing sleeping with momma taker. It was posted in the wrestling thread a couple of weeks ago..

Rest in peace. Paul Bearer.

Then that would make them half brothers, not step brothers.

Anyone know why Mick Foley wasn't on last night's show?..Paul Bearer was his manager for awhile too, so I figured he'd be there to pay tribute..

Back
Top Bottom