Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

That is not a good look for WWE. I love wrestling but I hope those folks walk out man. I hope they do. Make a stand. Can't wait to hear podcasts about this.

Agreed. No way they should be footing the bill of traveling unless it was written that way in their contract. Even then, they should still make a stand.

Damn "Woman" was aight man. She always looked like she was mixed. She has a mouth/nose combination of a Negroid.
She used to manage Ron Simmons and Butch Reed(Doom) at one point from when I was way younger so I kinda thought he was mixed too. She was a cutie. Sad she was part of the Krispen wah situation. :frown:

Watching kevin sullivan in those falls count anywhere match and them fighting all over the arena made me think he was the toughest little person.

Last edited:
I might have said something close to this before but I think I just realized that I do not like light colored ring mats. Maybe I am conditioned by old NWA/WCW? But white ring mats aren't visually pleasing to me. Maybe that is why I have a hard time watching Vince McMahon's product the way I can watch other products.

Watching kevin sullivan in those falls count anywhere match and them fighting all over the arena made me think he was the toughest little person.
Yea I recall that Great American Bash matchup between those two. It was wild how gruesome that match was. But we all know how much personal feelings was involved in that match

She used to manage Ron Simmons and Butch Reed(Doom) at one point from when I was way younger so I kinda thought he was mixed too. She was a cutie. Sad she was part of the Krispen wah situation. :frown:
Yep, just watched a match of her managing them. Watching Halloween Havoc 1989. She was looking good man. I forgot Doom had those masks on LOL

Got a huge update guys! The same day I got let go and I got a call in for a interview. So today they just made me an offer. Making more than my previous job and less responsibilities. :pimp:

All I did was BOLIEVE!!

Hell yeah! Good stuff broseph! What will you be doing compared to your old gig if you don't mind me asking?

I never realized how small Kevin Sullivan was until I read about that character WCW had that was supposed to be his "brother". Can't think of his right now, but he was basically a blonde dyslexic Eugene :lol: :smh: dude had to be like 6'7", there was no way that could have been his real brother

1. Fellas, don't forget NXT comes on tonight.

2. Suggestion: Keep track of what you watch on the NETWORK. There is so much stuff that you might end up re-watching something. A simple Google SpreadSheet will do to help you keep track of what you have already watched

3. Funny seeing those "ECW Fans" at this old WCW show from 1989. Yes they are in Philly

2. Suggestion: Keep track of what you watch on the NETWORK. There is so much stuff that you might end up re-watching something. A simple Google SpreadSheet will do to help you keep track of what you have already watched

I don't know if you have Netflix but they need to have an instant queue and a recently watched section.

3. Funny seeing those "ECW Fans" at this old WCW show from 1989. Yes they are in Philly

I don't know if you have Netflix but they need to have an instant queue and a recently watched section.

Lmao

Let me tell you some MeanGene!

Yes, I have Netflix and you are right, The Network needs to add that feature. Someone needs to Tweet them that

Why are you congratulating Peep for listening to Rollins' theme?
laugh.gif
Because not everyone can muster up the courage to press play on that atrocious track.

Side note: Congrats on the job @22stylez!

I've been having this issue with MLW... I've factory defaulted my tablet a couple times... And picking and choices what I've listen to is getting hard lol...

At this point, if I HAD to pick 3 shows to listen to each week I might go with

1. Bauer/Pollack - use the LAW feed instead of the MLW feed
2. Cheap Heat
3. Jim Ross

Good, we get to see Alexa Bliss. Just added her to my WWE 2K roster. Show me something @AlexaBliss_WWE

Back
Top Bottom