Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

At this point, if I HAD to pick 3 shows to listen to each week I might go with

1. Bauer/Pollack - use the LAW feed instead of the MLW feed
2. Cheap Heat
3. Jim Ross

Good, we get to see Alexa Bliss. Just added her to my WWE 2K roster. Show me something @AlexaBliss_WWE

What's the difference in the feeds?...

gawwd I hate this Mojo guy
That guy is a waste of a spot that could be used by a legitimate wrestler. I'm usually optimistic and he has really no positive attributes whatsoever. His moveset sucks. His promos are awful. And his finisher is especially horrendous. Who figures he's gonna succeed short or long term seriously?!?! Not anyone on this thread for certain. Mojo is boo boo.

I keep anything before 2005 to myself because I know folks won't appreciate it. Especially if it is WCW. Kevin Sullivan 2 parter with Cornette was nice. Big Vader on Stone Cold's was nice too.

But I won't push yall anymore.......

Seriously?..I spend a solid 1/3 of my NTWT time shouting from the NWA/WCW soapbox..And another 1/3 talking about "back in my day wrestling was...."..
The last 1/3 is used primarily for hating on anything related to current WWE ('Cept DBrizzy/Ziggles/Cesaro/Heyman)

Got a huge update guys! The same day I got let go and I got a call in for a interview. So today they just made me an offer. Making more than my previous job and less responsibilities. :pimp:

All I did was BOLIEVE!!

Congratulations fam! Sometimes you need to live in the dark to truly appreciate the light. Glad you found another job quick, and a better paying one at that

Banks
devil.gif
nthat.gif

tumblr_mroo0thKsL1s5g0jgo2_250.gif
tumblr_mroo0thKsL1s5g0jgo4_250.gif

tumblr_mroo0thKsL1s5g0jgo6_250.gif
tumblr_mroo0thKsL1s5g0jgo7_250.gif

tumblr_mroo0thKsL1s5g0jgo8_250.gif
tumblr_mroo0thKsL1s5g0jgo9_250.gif

I forgot how hard the WWE was trying to get Ziggler's sleeper over as a bigtime move :lol:
tumblr_n7fwybo1Zn1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_n7fwybo1Zn1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_n7fwybo1Zn1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n7fwybo1Zn1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n7fwybo1Zn1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n7fwybo1Zn1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom