Wrestling Thread June 15-21 | 6/21 TNA Slammiversary - KotM Foley/Jarrett/Joe/Style/Angle

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Guys...help me out here....i stopped watching wrestling from about 2002 till now....i got two questions.

Why don't they show actual PPV footage during reg. shows (although they have been doing that)
and when the hell did they start making the heel enter the ring first....even if he is a title holder.

As far as I knew...the champion ALWAYS comes out last...even if it was the Rock vs. a WWF Champ Shane McMahon (god forbid)
the Rock would have came out first.

to be honest I really think it takes away a little from the match...as if the champ has less power then who ever the face that he is in the match with.

They have been doing it for a while where they only post still frams of the PPV match, it just pisses me off. The champion thing has been more recent, but Iguess they're going back to the champion entering last for this match

Hardy lookin like Muta
svr09cawpics008cc8.jpg

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

and goddamnit jeff hardy with this damn face paint...

Not a fan of his face paint usually, but that's actually a damn good job someone did on there tonite.

And I know ECW is the red-headed step child of WWE, but how the hell can you have a 3 hour show and no mention of Jack Swagger??

The announcement of Trump just made me totally disinterested in tonight's show. It's so stupid.

I might be late on this but does anybody think its ironic that rhodes and dibiasi (sp?) are rocking t-shirts w/ big L's on them.

Back
Top Bottom