Wrestling Thread June 15-21 | 6/21 TNA Slammiversary - KotM Foley/Jarrett/Joe/Style/Angle

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I'm thinking it could be John Cena or MVP winning the Battle Royal and facing Orton at the Bash. Then HHH screws him out of the title at the PPV

It better be MVP... even though dude is pretty lame as a face.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

HAHA AHMED JOHNSON!

Nobody in the crowd even know who he was
tired.gif

What's up with the Misawa on his tape? did he die?

My bad..I just read the wikipedia.damn..
[h2]Death[/h2]
On June 13, 2009, Misawa teamed with Go Shiozaki against Akitoshi Saito and Bison Smith at Hiroshima Green Arena. Misawareceived a belly to back suplex from Saito. Misawa lost consciousness and was taken to ahospital. He was pronounced dead in the hospital at 10:10 p.m. JST[sup][3][/sup][sup][2][/sup] due to spinal damage.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsuharu_Misawa#cite_note-3[/sup]

Guys...help me out here....i stopped watching wrestling from about 2002 till now....i got two questions.

Why don't they show actual PPV footage during reg. shows (although they have been doing that)
and when the hell did they start making the heel enter the ring first....even if he is a title holder.

As far as I knew...the champion ALWAYS comes out last...even if it was the Rock vs. a WWF Champ Shane McMahon (god forbid)
the Rock would have came out first.

to be honest I really think it takes away a little from the match...as if the champ has less power then who ever the face that he is in the match with.

Back
Top Bottom