Wrestling Thread June 15-21 | 6/21 TNA Slammiversary - KotM Foley/Jarrett/Joe/Style/Angle

alien.gif

This is terrible. Just like the build-up for WM2(3, 4??).... I'm tired of hearing Trump just ramble on and on and on about nothing.

Randy Orton winning the belt is good with me.

He dropped the belt to Batista which didn't do him any real harm. He actually gained more heat by "injuring" him, and then he got his titleback. However, do you remember when it was a major accomplishment to be a five time champion? Hulk Hogan anyone? Now it's just a footnote.

indifferent.gif
@ Donald Trump and
indifferent.gif
@ this pre-taped promo. This is so stupid.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

How long will this last for? I cant see this going on for too long.

I mean, really. What will Trump be around for, like maybe 2 months? Then what, he decides to sell back to Vince?

And Trump's fake bake is awful. He looks freaking orange.

They're really not going to talk about WrestleMania IV and V being associated with Trump? I guess not since most current WWE fans were born 10 years afterthey happened.

smh.gif
This broke %*%*% Trump. You ain't fooling no one.

I thought it would have been Bischoff but boy was I wrong.

Someone should commend the gentleman who has the "Jean Shorts? Really? Its 2009!" sign
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

wow..someone help me..so trump is the gm?
Owner of monday night raw
so that means he gets to throw money form the rafters on random nights..and leads to a ppv fight between the two people representingthem..yay..ive been dying for this..

on a side note: is anybody down to start team maryse? i never really give blondes props..im willing to say she's the best looking diva on there. am idelusional?

smh at Dibiase and Rhodes being in the battle royal

1) they're jobbers
2) they freakin work for Orton

I'm thinking it could be John Cena or MVP winning the Battle Royal and facing Orton at the Bash. Then HHH screws him out of the title at the PPV

Does anybody know a website I can look for PPV tickets on? I want to go to the Bash, but I dunno where to check

Originally Posted by Club29

Someone should commend the gentleman who has the "Jean Shorts? Really? Its 2009!" sign
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I missed that. That's so freaking awesome. Jorts are so lame
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom