Wrestling Thread June 15-21 | 6/21 TNA Slammiversary - KotM Foley/Jarrett/Joe/Style/Angle

Well I guess we didn't have to worry about the clock. Silly me thinking they would give the ECW Title match more than 5 minutes.

Wait wait wait

The first hour of a 3 hour Raw is ALWAYS the lowest rated by far. And they are really going to decide the new champion right now when 1/3 of the audienceisn't even watching yet? wow

Linda also could have bought Raw also.

I am thinking way too much about this. lol

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

donald-trump-photo.jpg

You may be on to something.
c02150e6cad7b3f16f3c15d220fa5d035c8f233.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I hope tonight's show is just a way to quickly get the belt off of Punk.

My man Jericho starting off the show ethering the crowd.... best thing WWE has going by far.
Why?

Ehhhh.... never liked the guy.

Wonder if the main event will be Orton getting his rematch vs. whoever wins this match?

Alright, well the owner has to be someone rich to make it believable that they are actually "buying" Raw. So who would it be?

Trump
The Rock
Austin
Hogan
Stephanie
Shane
Linda
Bischoff
Heyman

Other than The Rock, not a single name on that list excites me.

I think DiBiase could be an interesting pic. It would allow Legacy to have the edge of the GM/Owner to back them up

I'm going to add one more to my list, and if I'm right with this one, I am discontinuing my weekly wrestling posts. And I mean that.

HHH

The one good thing that could come out of the new owner of the RAW Franchise is if they do some brand feuding

Back
Top Bottom