Wrestling Thread June 15-21 | 6/21 TNA Slammiversary - KotM Foley/Jarrett/Joe/Style/Angle

for anyone wanting to see misawa wrestle someone from north america, here's a match against bret hart [during misawa's days as tiger mask ii]:

d0nt w0rry about it wrote:
for anyone wanting to see misawa wrestle someone from north america, here's a match against bret hart [during misawa's days as tiger mask ii]:

Bret talks about this match in his book... and how he (Misawa) wasnt as good as the�original Tiger Mask
��

If HHH wins the title that would be
laugh.gif
. This guy is single-handedly ruining the WWE.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

4w... you read bret's book?... I thought this was something recent (last 5 years or so) but apparently he was in on Montreal too... and even had Vince's ear long before that....
I didn't read Bret's book, but I'm almost 100% positive he wasn't in on the Montreal screw job.

Jericho's the man. Bulbous manatees
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm going to see Hangover instead but I'll DVR for Smackdown's matches.
Good choice. Saw it last night. Hilarious.

Same here
pimp.gif
. Saw it last night and it was greeeaaaaatttt.

Anyways... I'm sitting in a Monday night summer class. Y'all wanna keep me updated? I don't get out until 10 and I figured this would keep meentertained.

I hope tonight's show is just a way to quickly get the belt off of Punk.

My man Jericho starting off the show ethering the crowd.... best thing WWE has going by far.

Wait. How the *%$# would they have a countdown if this is supposed to be a live event? This is not a timed match
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I hope tonight's show is just a way to quickly get the belt off of Punk.

My man Jericho starting off the show ethering the crowd.... best thing WWE has going by far.
Why?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

4w... you read bret's book?... I thought this was something recent (last 5 years or so) but apparently he was in on Montreal too... and even had Vince's ear long before that....
I didn't read Bret's book, but I'm almost 100% positive he wasn't in on the Montreal screw job.

Jericho's the man. Bulbous manatees
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shawn michaels says in his book that triple H was on the phone with him and vince when they were discussing it. i think michaels says hes acually the one whobrought up the idea for a swerve

Jericho!!! One of the fans should have taken Mysterio's mask off. Well maybe not but it definitely crossed my mind when he was outside the ring.

And it does sound like HHH would be the one to come up with the screwjob. When i read that, I thought of the moment in Wrestling with Shadows where Julie Hartconfronts HHH and he says that he had nothing to do with it

Back
Top Bottom