Wrestling Thread June 15-21 | 6/21 TNA Slammiversary - KotM Foley/Jarrett/Joe/Style/Angle

Candice had been undergoing therapy to heal her injured ankle and was under the impression she was returning sometime this month to in-ring competition with WWE.

Reports leaked several months ago that indicated WWE wanted to use Candice to put over some of the newer Divas while they could, and then release her soon thereafter due to her injury-prone reputation.

nelson_haha2.jpg

Originally Posted by hellaones

Where is that one nter that was talking about "Blackdown" during the draft?
roll.gif
This 6 men tag match is the closest your going to get.
lol, that was me. Cryme Tyme and R-Truth vs. World's Greatest Tag Team and Ricky Ortiz had me dying because that really is the closestwe're going to get to that legendary status.

Damn I thought they release sim a long time ago lol. I woner who they are going to acquire to make up for these lost superstars and thos they have releasedearlier this yr.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Originally Posted by hellaones

Where is that one nter that was talking about "Blackdown" during the draft?
roll.gif
This 6 men tag match is the closest your going to get.
lol, that was me. Cryme Tyme and R-Truth vs. World's Greatest Tag Team and Ricky Ortiz had me dying because that really is the closest we're going to get to that legendary status.

laugh.gif
Especially at the end when Truth was dancing
roll.gif
Blackdown in full effect. Made me think of this
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That was cool seeing Cryme Tyme and R-Truth teamin' up.

laugh.gif
@ John Morrison's mic work against Edge.
eek.gif
@ the match.

I'ma miss seeing Candice Michelle on my TV. She was easily the best thing to come out of Milwaukee.

In an interview with About.com, it's noted that Chris Jericho has yet to have face Undertaker in a one-on-one encounter. He's asked to compare ending his undefeated streak at WrestleMania to beating "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Rock to become the first Undisputed Champion. "It would be a huge deal. Obviously it would be at the same level," Jericho said. "But Undertaker is still on crutches as we speak so if he was smart he'd would stay on crutches and stay away from me. Now that I'm on his show, it is inevitable that our paths cross. I think he has been coasting for the past few years and has been taking it easy and living on his reputation. I'm not intimidated by him and we'll see what happens once he gets back." Chris Jericho also said SmackDown is superior to Raw. "Smackdown is the better show overall. Better performers, better wrestling," Jericho said. "I think it's a much better show. I think a lot of that has to do with the acquisitions of Punk and myself. With Mysterio, Hardy, Edge, and the Undertaker coming back I think there are some great combinations and some great matches to be had." Jericho also said he's working on a second book through Grand Central Publishing, which published his first book, rather than WWE. He also says WWE ran some movie ideas through him (Behind Enemy Lines: Columbia and The Marine 2), but he wasn't interested.

This dude Jericho
pimp.gif

Can someone provide a stream for the PPV? I'm actually starting to like TNA more, but never saw a PPV from them yet.

slammotnight.jpg

kotm2.jpg

xtitle.jpg

tagtitle.jpg

knockouts.jpg

*Eric Young & Rhino vs. Doug Williams & Brutus Magnus (at 4:30 p.m. as a preshow match)
*Daniels vs. Shane Douglas sort of loser leaves town
*Abyss & Taylor Wilde vs. Raven & Daffney
*Angelina Love vs. Tara for Knockouts title
*Team 3-D vs. Beer Money for TNA tag titles
*Sting vs. Matt Morgan
*Suicide vs. Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal vs. Consequences Creed for X title in a King of the Mountain match
*Mick Foley vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Samoa Joe & A.J. Styles vs. Kurt Angle for TNA title in a King of the Mountain match

Back
Top Bottom