Wrestling Thread June 15-21 | 6/21 TNA Slammiversary - KotM Foley/Jarrett/Joe/Style/Angle

What happened to Angle's hair? Literally? haha I didn't watch.

And Joe's in the MEM!? Wussupwidat?!

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Crazy swerve by TNA. Russo must not have written that
laugh.gif
Russo and TNA creative has been on fire w/ the story lines for a few months now I read they got TNA fueds mapped out as far as OCT

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Mister916

Maybe Angle is gonna break away from MEM and start a new alliance with Samoa Joe.

but they showed mem on stage at the end. i don't know

I think it would be better if this happened and they could have Taz and Lashley (if he'd wrestle again). But with the MEM being on the ramp afterwards itmakes more sense that it wasn't a Joe/Angle alliance, but rather a Joe joins the MEM if he gives Angle the win

Maybe Angle is gonna break away from MEM and start a new alliance with Samoa Joe.

but they showed mem on stage at the end. i don't know
Oh i missed that part. I retract my statement.

Solid top to bottom PPV from TNA, nothing was really bad, and i am intrigued to see where the joe/mem thing is going.... still cant stand west/tenay....

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

don west is like a broke %#% Bobby Heenan.
Thats what they are going for and I love it, dude is a thousand times better commentator now.

Beer Money w/ the DWI (Drinking While Investing)
pimp.gif

1000x0=0

Originally Posted by Grimey

Angle needs to come back to the E and bring it back to life.
He confirmed that he's happy in TNA and that he's never going back. He's better in TNA anyways.

Shane Douglas badly twisted his ankle early in his match with Daniels at the Slamiversary PPV.

He was hurtling pretty bad when he returned to the locker room.

More shortly.

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Grimey

Angle needs to come back to the E and bring it back to life.
He will when his contract expires. And he's bringing someone from TNA with him
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Could it be someone "iconic"?
wink.gif
laugh.gif

All those dudes in the stream were denying it, but I really think they'll both go to the WWE

if sting really cares about his fans... he will eventually sign a deal with Vince... Vince owns all his real footage

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

if sting really cares about his fans... he will eventually sign a deal with Vince... Vince owns all his real footage
He's too old now. He wouldn't be able to handle the schedule.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

He's too old now. He wouldn't be able to handle the schedule.

He wouldnt have to work a full... get a Legends type deal... its mostly to get a compilation out anyway

Sting should wrap up his wrestling career with WWE. Vince can release a Sting DVD right now, but he wants to do so with Sting on board, so they can film adocumentary to go along with the matches. The mutual respect is there, all we need now is a contract agreement. I agree that Sting can work a Undertaker typeschedule.

Would have been better for Angle to just join Joe, with the Nation of Violence storyline they had going. TNA loves to "swerve" its fans, so who knowsif Joe is truly apart of the MEM, after having taken out 3 of its members. As for Steve Borden, he is not hard up for money like his pal Lawrence, so he doesnot have to continue to wrestle. He has a sweet deal with TNA, with those renewable 1yr contracts. It would be nice to see him do a short stint in WWE, only tobring his career to a close . It will make the eventual dvd's, with him on board that much better. Just imagine how much better the Randy Savage dvd wouldhave been if he was apart of it.

Back
Top Bottom