Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Bret Hart just comes across as a really sour bitter person.

It's not a good look.

He's basically becoming Dynamite Kid in his retirement.

I'm kind of torn on whether they should keep 1 title (champ goes on both shows) or 2 titles.

My assumption is they'll go with two belts like they did before. It's "best for business", and let's not forget, the whole reason why this is taking place is because of business.

Good arguments to make on both sides. Legitimate points any way you look at it.

The roster being very, very deep with main event talent (including those on the cusp of joining from NXT) might win out for me...IDK.

What bret say now ? He mad they gave goldberg a 2k17 cover ? ......honestly ,watching bret is my earliest memory of wrestling so ill always be a fan, but son needs to chill with the misery.

He's running his old mouth saying that Seth is "totally unprofessional" for breaking Cena's nose

Even though he's frequently defended Goldberg for ending his own career :rolleyes

speaking of dynamite kid,

if any of yall have a link to his documentary "A Matter of Pride" - I want to see it. Thank you.

Truth be told...there's a lot of Bitter Bret's among the IWC crowd. That's what makes it funny to me. 
laugh.gif
He exemplifies a few qualities coming out of Smarksville...
@iLLoQuent aka DSK, how you been homie? Everything good with you?
Life is good broski.

Came back 10 days ago from a nice vacation out in Georgia. Took a road trip to New Orleans in the middle of it. Went to Savannah the day before we left. Had a good experience out in the Souf. Good times.
Idk you'd need to have a power ranking system and have guys build themselves up by beating the competition. This way you skip the whole trading wins and losses and reward guys who go on winning streaks. I'm just over the current landscape of feuds with guys trading losses and meaningless storylines.
I hear ya.

My assumption is they'll go with two belts like they did before. It's "best for business", and let's not forget, the whole reason why this is taking place is because of business.
Can't make that assumption when they got rid of the idea already once.
They got rid of it for entirely different reasons than what they're facing now.

I'm not sure how it's gonna work out long term (no one really does...this is an attempt to shake things up and make the USA network happy)...but short term wise? A new belt means new merch. Judging from past data, live on Tuesdays means more eyeballs than usual for Smackdown. That's best for business, right now.

I'm leaning towards Team 2 Belts, but still not fully committed yet. I really do see it both ways.

Last edited:
Now let's not get carried away mizzark
Man if I had the time I would tell you who are over him.
Owen
Chris Beniot
Eddie
Kurt
Dean M
Rey
HBK
Undertaker
Sting
Andre
Brock
Flair
Steamboat

Don't know how many I listed but I can go on later.

Back
Top Bottom