Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

I'll likely be getting home from the gym 8:45/9 so I'll aim to throw on the Network then. Thanks for asking DFly :wow:

@22stylez @BigEgo24 @jcmojica24 @Slighted
@Peep Game @casekicks @JulesLives @macbk
@B Sox @6 rings MJ @ROBPZEE612 @toine2983
@green rhino123 @CelticsPride34 @iHust1e @Meangene45
@PLVN @3dgarfly23

Yall watching Takeover tonight?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Si Brother DFly.

Takeover on the laptop, NBA Finals on TV.

What happens in between PPV's? How do feuds take place if the wrestlers are on separate brands yet only come into conflict at PPV's?

I'd argue the opposite and say it would take a lot of purpose/meaning out of it since it sounds like a constant rotation of tournaments being held with everyone having the exact same motivation & goals.

I respect the out of the box thinking though.

My man DFly...I'd bring back the Big Gold. Can't ever go wrong with that. But with this whole New Era propaganda they keep pushing out, I expect to see them go another route and maybe we'll see something like the red/blue titles. I'm not a huge fan of that though because it's too easy and simple. Give me a new design or the Big Gold.

Yeah Big Gold is a classic. Can't go wrong with that.

@iLLoQuent aka DSK, how you been homie? Everything good with you?

Would love to see some type of brand split angle at the end of takeover tonight.these guys (nak,joe,finn,aries,even bayley)need to be called up asap.no time to waste

You have guys compete on their specific brand for the right to compete at the ppv for a belt with the other show. It makes everything meaningful again and gives guys a purpose without having to write elaborate storylines.

What happens in between PPV's? How do feuds take place if the wrestlers are on separate brands yet only come into conflict at PPV's?

I'd argue the opposite and say it would take a lot of purpose/meaning out of it since it sounds like a constant rotation of tournaments being held with everyone having the exact same motivation & goals.

I respect the out of the box thinking though.

My man DFly...I'd bring back the Big Gold. Can't ever go wrong with that. But with this whole New Era propaganda they keep pushing out, I expect to see them go another route and maybe we'll see something like the red/blue titles. I'm not a huge fan of that though because it's too easy and simple. Give me a new design or the Big Gold.
Idk you'd need to have a power ranking system and have guys build themselves up by beating the competition. This way you skip the whole trading wins and losses and reward guys who go on winning streaks. I'm just over the current landscape of feuds with guys trading losses and meaningless storylines.

Bret Hart gets on my nerves

******* bitter relic

Mad at the wrestling world because he wasn't able to end his career on his own terms

at first I was all for 1 world title and have the champ appear on both shows but with 2 world titles, it opens up the door to have guys styles, cesaro, zayn, etc be world champs something that may not happen with only 1 world title.

What bret say now ? He mad they gave goldberg a 2k17 cover ? ......honestly ,watching bret is my earliest memory of wrestling so ill always be a fan, but son needs to chill with the misery.

at first I was all for 1 world title and have the champ appear on both shows but with 2 world titles, it opens up the door to have guys styles, cesaro, zayn, etc be world champs something that may not happen with only 1 world title.
But the prestige is diluted.

But the prestige is diluted.

no exactly that's why im on the fence. this can be good opportunity for them to make the world title mean something. it would reduce the ridiculous amount of title reigns guys would have (cena, edge, orton).

no exactly that's why im on the fence. this can be good opportunity for them to make the world title mean something. it would reduce the ridiculous amount of title reigns guys would have (cena, edge, orton).

Doesn't more belts mean more opportunity for title reigns?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom