@Peep Game @casekicks @JulesLives @macbk
@B Sox @6 rings MJ @ROBPZEE612 @toine2983
@green rhino123 @CelticsPride34 @iHust1e @Meangene45
@PLVN @3dgarfly23

Yall watching Takeover tonight?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Nah, predictable card. Haven't watched anything NXT lately besides the Sashimi/Thayn match.
- On the latest episode of Bret Hart Radio, Hart responded to the comments Rollins made about Hart's Sports Illustrated interview last year telling Rollins, "You shouldn't be mad at me. You should thank me for being so honest and you should reflect on it and make it a point throughout the rest of your career that you're never going to injure anyone else like that again. Period."

"I'm a really big fan of Seth's...I think that's why I made such a strong criticism. It's meant to make him think. It's not a personal attack. It's a professional criticism of his work."
laugh.gif

I'm kind of torn on whether they should keep 1 title (champ goes on both shows) or 2 titles.

My assumption is they'll go with two belts like they did before. It's "best for business", and let's not forget, the whole reason why this is taking place is because of business.

Good arguments to make on both sides. Legitimate points any way you look at it.

The roster being very, very deep with main event talent (including those on the cusp of joining from NXT) might win out for me...IDK.

1 Title would be so ill with all the talent.

The match ups would never get stale. If they do two titles it's basically gonna revolve around 5-6 guys on each show...

D Fly D Fly been hanging in there dude. Leaving for vacation June 20th which I'm eager to get to, but this coming Sunday and Father's Day Sunday are gonna be tough for me :frown: heading to the cemetery this weekend for the first visit.

How ya been?

Last edited:
Whenever the Brand Split happens I hope they stay with just one Mr. Money in the Bank. It would make for a great moment if a Smackdown Guy won and cashed it on the Raw Heavyweight Champion out of nowhere.

D Fly D Fly been hanging in there dude. Leaving for vacation June 20th which I'm eager to get to, but this coming Sunday and Father's Day Sunday are gonna be tough for me :frown: heading to the cemetery this weekend for the first visit.

How ya been?

:frown: Hang in there man.

And I've been good. Pretty chill day for the most part

Whenever the Brand Split happens I hope they stay with just one Mr. Money in the Bank. It would make for a great moment if a Smackdown Guy won and cashed it on the Raw Heavyweight Champion out of nowhere.

Also make MITB a WrestleMania signature match again

Man if I had the time I would tell you who are over him.
Owen
Chris Beniot
Eddie
Kurt
Dean M
Rey
HBK
Undertaker
Sting
Andre
Brock
Flair
Steamboat

Don't know how many I listed but I can go on later.
Come on man. Owen doesn't have the longevity to be above Bret.

Rey? No. Just no.

Dean Malenko? Which main cards has he headlined?

Back
Top Bottom