Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Now that the artist formerly known as The Intellectual Savior of the Masses is gone from WWE, he has time to do whatever it is he wants to do in life. That includes, according to his interview with Sports Illustrated, waking up every day to feed animals.

That's right, folks, Damien Sandow is out in Indiana farming it up:

“I get up in the morning and feed the chickens. We have a duck that just showed up one day and bosses all of the other animals around, too. It’s kind of like Noah’s Ark. ... It’s a very interesting contrast to life on the road.”

As he's noted in other interviews recently, he's not done with wrestling and, in fact, will embark on what he calls a "Thank You" tour of the independent scene. That includes a date with Global Force Wrestling, among others.

"By no means am I going to burn my boots," as he put it.

Last edited:
ya, i read dat right after you posted that he is a farmer

getting up in the morning & feeding chickens doesn't exactly make one a farmer, but good for him tho

also learned he's originally from worcester, mass...

Last edited:
@JulesLives agreed. Especially if Big Gold is back :pimp:

But watch them be slick and do this:

205xqar.png

11j9g94.png

:lol:

Man the more I look at these..both of those belts look kinda tough :lol: :pimp:

Wouldn't eem be mad at that

Last edited:
Haven't watched NXT in months lol since they got me working on Wednesdays now.
I refuse to see 2 WHC again.

- On the latest episode of Bret Hart Radio, Hart responded to the comments Rollins made about Hart's Sports Illustrated interview last year telling Rollins, "You shouldn't be mad at me. You should thank me for being so honest and you should reflect on it and make it a point throughout the rest of your career that you're never going to injure anyone else like that again. Period."

"I'm a really big fan of Seth's...I think that's why I made such a strong criticism. It's meant to make him think. It's not a personal attack. It's a professional criticism of his work."

Link to watch this ricochet ospree fellas. Way too many mentions in the podcasts i listen to now im curious.

Interesting thoughts and ideas.

Glad to see most of y'all are looking at the brand split as a good thing though. I thought I'd see a couple more Bitter Bret's in here. 
laugh.gif
Maybe I'll give it some time.

With the influx of talent over the past year or so, it's absolutely the natural thing to do. It's only right they create new opportunities and healthy competition to freshen up the product and make new stars. In theory, of course. 
ohwell.gif

Long overdue IMO. Probably should've had it ready to go after Mania, but we got a very good feud from Styles vs. Reigns so I'm not complaining.

To really strike home the fact that it's two separate entities, I'd like them to apply some form of distinction between the two shows (other than the obvious aspect of titles being exclusive to a brand). I can't tell you what exactly right now. Maybe if I brainstorm a bit.

Last edited:
Interesting thoughts and ideas.

Glad to see most of y'all are looking at the brand split as a good thing though. I thought I'd see a couple more Bitter Bret's in here. :lol: Maybe I'll give it some time.

With the influx of talent over the past year or so, it's absolutely the natural thing to do. It's only right they create new opportunities and healthy competition to freshen up the product and make new stars. In theory, of course. :\

Long overdue IMO. Probably should've had it ready to go after Mania, but we got a very good feud from Styles vs. Reigns so I'm not complaining.

To really strike home the fact that it's two separate entities, I'd like them to apply some form of distinction between the two shows (other than the obvious aspect of titles being exclusive to a brand). I can't tell you what exactly right now. Maybe if I brainstorm a bit.

Would you go with the 2 belts posted earlier, or just bring back Big Gold?

I hate two belts. One belt, make guys compete on the brand for the right to compete for the belt and bring it back to their brand.

You have guys compete on their specific brand for the right to compete at the ppv for a belt with the other show. It makes everything meaningful again and gives guys a purpose without having to write elaborate storylines.
What happens in between PPV's? How do feuds take place if the wrestlers are on separate brands yet only come into conflict at PPV's?

I'd argue the opposite and say it would take a lot of purpose/meaning out of it since it sounds like a constant rotation of tournaments being held with everyone having the exact same motivation & goals.

I respect the out of the box thinking though.

My man DFly...I'd bring back the Big Gold. Can't ever go wrong with that. But with this whole New Era propaganda they keep pushing out, I expect to see them go another route and maybe we'll see something like the red/blue titles. I'm not a huge fan of that though because it's too easy and simple. Give me a new design or the Big Gold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom