Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

What title belt would look good on Jushin Liger if he wore a wrestling shirt? What podcast would they discuss it on? Which wrestler is Will Bynum like?

I just sent DC's mind into overdrive
roll.gif
 Reported man

Sup bros.

So what's the consensus in here on the brand split and everything that follows?

Most seem to be fine with it. Some are against having 2 world titles again.

Making Smackdown possibly 3 hours would be a bad move.

DC makes burnt burgers for his students

Last edited:
They have no business making two world titles. I stand by my statement that the brand split needs to revolve around a competition between the brands to keep the belts on their brand.

They have no business making two world titles. I stand by my statement that the brand split needs to revolve around a competition between the brands to keep the belts on their brand.

Naw to separate brands that dont even mention each other :pimp:. Competition would be the ratings.

Warmachine85 Warmachine85 agreed. Especially if Big Gold is back :pimp:

But watch them be slick and do this:

205xqar.png

11j9g94.png

:lol:

Idk man that's kind of :pimp: but I'll take big gold lol.

You have guys compete on their specific brand for the right to compete at the ppv for a belt with the other show. It makes everything meaningful again and gives guys a purpose without having to write elaborate storylines.

At this point.any shake up is good for this stale product.tooo much talent being wasted.bring back 2 belts and let all the dudes be champs that would never get a chance.(a.j.,sami,any black wrestlers....,do a champion vs champion match non title or for the title (could be a good storyline).

I see what jrs saying about competition between shows fighting for the right to have the belts on their show.would make belts meaningful.thats one way they can go.but if they want to be completely separate,than both shows need their own belts imo

You have guys compete on their specific brand for the right to compete at the ppv for a belt with the other show. It makes everything meaningful again and gives guys a purpose without having to write elaborate storylines.

Why can't they compete with each other on that own brand with a ranking system? Then at ppvs the title matches would rotate like raws one ppv smackdowns the next.

Think about how much more titles would be important if they were only defended 6 times a year. Just throws ideas out there.

Why can't they compete with each other on that own brand with a ranking system? Then at ppvs the title matches would rotate like raws one ppv smackdowns the next.

Think about how much more titles would be important if they were only defended 6 times a year. Just throws ideas out there.
Not a bad idea either. Something like one of these ideas should be done to add prestige and give guys a purpose.

Idk if it's the bad writing or what but I'm tired of storylines for each feud. Give me guys straight up competing for themselves and their legacy.

Last edited:
I just hope they have solid booking and storyline placement for at least most of the talent on each show.but im just waiting on that big let down

The current copper tag titles need to go. They were a total joke when they created them. They really do look like the toy version of actual titles

Last edited:
The current copper tag titles need to go. They were a total joke when they created them. They really do look like the toy version of actual titles

Agreed. Them ones the usos hold on that pic up there :pimp:

I call those the bulldogs belts lol.

51d982db4e3a3d8612bfcafd0d85c8ea.jpg

Last edited:
So Adam Rose is about to start some indy dates, and he's going by "Aldo Rose", and it sounds like his gimmick is that druggie party thing he was somewhat already doing in the WWE awhile back :lol: somebody post his most recent tweets, probably around June 6tg. Interesting stuff

Back
Top Bottom