Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Why do these indie dudes wanna go to WWE besides the money and free catering?

That's what I never understood. I kno it's a dream of theirs to make it to the E but don't they see how many dudes waste there careers in the E. IMO the E ain't everything

Haha thats like saying nba d league players wanna stay in the dleague bec. They are the best there and dont wanna jump to the nba bec. They will suck and be benched

Indies wanna go to the E bec. Its the main show. It is probably why they are in indie to be able to get a shot to the big show

Last edited:
Haha thats like saying nba d league players wanna stay in the dleague bec. They are the best there and dont wanna jump to the nba bec. They will suck and be benched

Indies wanna go to the E bec. Its the main show. It is probably why they are in indie to be able to get a shot to the big show
Get out!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Quit being a bully man. You play the victim and then you go and bully others
how is he not banned? He trolls uncontrollably , makes fun of peoples belt purchases bec. It is not his money and just wants to make fun, pokes and takes jabs of the wwe universe basically calling them losers and nerds ..

How are you still here?

how is he not banned? He trolls uncontrollably , makes fun of peoples belt purchases bec. It is not his money and just wants to make fun, pokes and takes jabs of the wwe universe basically calling them losers and nerds ..

How are you still here?
tumblr_nqik99XqWA1s8c8jbo1_500-1437169209.gif

That's what I never understood. I kno it's a dream of theirs to make it to the E but don't they see how many dudes waste there careers in the E. IMO the E ain't everything

WWE is EVERYTHING when it comes to making a career. No one wants to wrestle in the indies for their entire career. No matter what we think about the product those dudes wanna make it to the big show and that's WWE.

Back
Top Bottom