Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

@Meangene45

I know you are about positive energy. Can you start holding @22stylez
 accountable for the hurtful things he says to me? I am trying to get better but he just isn't supportive. This is supposed to be a brotherhood but he keeps tearing me down.

Now if I "manually" go off tonight and breathe my last breath, it will be sad for the news to see THIS is the reason why 
Me and Gene are butt buddies man. You can't tear us apart! Check your energy!

@Meangene45

I know you are about positive energy. Can you start holding @22stylez
 accountable for the hurtful things he says to me? I am trying to get better but he just isn't supportive. This is supposed to be a brotherhood but he keeps tearing me down.

Now if I "manually" go off tonight and breathe my last breath, it will be sad for the news to see THIS is the reason why 

22 was trying to bully case and I in Dallas but we just ended up giving dude a swirly

Jemele i'm gonna start sending in reviews for review-a-raw so remind me on Monday's haha

22 was trying to bully case and I in Dallas but we just ended up giving dude a swirly

Jemele i'm gonna start sending in reviews for review-a-raw so remind me on Monday's haha
Put some respek on my name and keep it out your mouth

Me and Gene are butt buddies man. You can't tear us apart! Check your energy!
This

DC use it as motivation to prove your haters wrong man.

The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.

This

DC use it as motivation to prove your haters wrong man.

The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.
All of this.

DC make sure to take some progress pics too so we know you're not trolling us with your "weight loss". last thing we want is for you to cheat and eat yourself to death off some dusty burgers.

I'm not a b*****. I don't take selfies
200w.gif

Right.............. Coming from someone that likes to take pics of himself with lucha masks on....

Take a picture of your scale. We need proof.

HHH is talking about this Cruiserweight stuff ALOT on this NXT Conference Call.

I suggest you dudes listen

This EDP dude lives in Bakersfield we should go to that bum *** town and kick it with him :rofl:
I thought DFLY lived in philly. There ain't no damn toll bridges in Bakersfield. :rofl: is DFly a fake drunk AND story teller as well?! :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom