Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

This stylez and cena will be gold..
That was some good mic work between the 2 last night.. cena sucks and can't wrestle but promo wise he makes it work. They were both ethering on eachother last night.

This is what roman is lacking. He sucks both ways as a wrestler and on the mic.

ONLY WAY IT WORKS THOUGH IS IF AJ WINS CLEAN.... heck just win period

tumblr_o882ya0HwB1t0ik4co1_1280.jpg

It's going good sticking to my diet huge box of doughnuts on set but I sat there eating my apple cussing at all the people eating them doughnuts.

You should listen to that MVP/Barnett podcast..MVP puts your boy over pretty good..

Wonder what new moves Cena will bust out against AJ. We'll surely see something new that Cole will fap over

Wonder what new moves Cena will bust out against AJ. We'll surely see something new that Cole will fap over

I'm sure whatever it is it'll be something he stole from someone else..And then he'll whine to Vince as soon as another wrestler uses any variation of "his" move..

@DCAllAmerican

What is the value of a Sasha Banks trading card that she kissed and autographed? 2016 Topps

Please respond
#StuffLoserWrestlingFansThinkAbout
@DCAllAmerican  I'm convinced Josh Barnett has stolen every single one of my thoughts concerning professional wrestling..
Give me some for instances. You enjoyed the show?
I made a comment for review-a-raw are you proud of me?
I am always proud of you. Yes, I heard the comment. I will just write in every week. They hardly get any feedback on Monday Nights when RAW is Not War.
@DCAllAmerican  ma'am, link me to the podcast where jtg came up, I think he was talking about black wrestlers ceilings are something
The Ross Report with JTG - Ep120 http://www.PodcastOne.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=619&pid=1653267#.V1dRyr9JHYU.twitter via @PodcastOne
Hi Dragon..How's your day going sir?..
laugh.gif
 @ Calling him Dragon
VIP Lounge - Josh Barnett http://po.st/YSeiy5 via @po_st

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

glasses.gif

Last edited:
What up DC? I have been slowly getting back into New Japan. Finishing Dontaku and then watching Super Jrs...what was your intake today?(food wise, no funny stuff) Should we be proud or ashamed of you today?

Last edited:
Give me some for instances. You enjoyed the show?

I loved how he talked about how dudes these days don't take the time to think about the effect simple moves are supposed to have..I like how he didn't like the Ricochet/OceanSpray match cause it made no sense to string those moves together with nothing being sold..I loved how he said guys like Dynamite, Eddie, and Benoit could do all those high-flying moves but yet still understood that even the simplest of moves have an impact on your opponent..He doesn't like the "10 punches in the corner" and I totally agree..Especially with having MMA be such a big mainstream sport, you can't expect fans to suspend belief so much..You have to make things seem more real..Moves have a cause and effect..

If you ever disrespect me like this again I swear on everything I love I will make your life a living hell
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Get em pelvin. DC gonna eat himself to sleep tonight

Last edited:
What up DC? I have been slowly getting back into New Japan. Finishing Dontaku and then watching Super Jrs...what was your intake today?(food wise, no funny stuff) Should we be proud or ashamed of you today?
My stylist couldn't make it last night. She was busy with Michael B Jordan.

@Meangene45

I know you are about positive energy. Can you start holding @22stylez  accountable for the hurtful things he says to me? I am trying to get better but he just isn't supportive. This is supposed to be a brotherhood but he keeps tearing me down.

Now if I "manually" go off tonight and breathe my last breath, it will be sad for the news to see THIS is the reason why 

[@=/u/37847/DCAllAmerican]@DCAllAmerican[/@] ma'am, link me to the podcast where jtg came up, I think he was talking about black wrestlers ceilings are something
The Ross Report with JTG - Ep120 http://www.PodcastOne.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=619&pid=1653267#.V1dRyr9JHYU.twitter via @PodcastOne

Thanks chica :smokin

Only saw a crappy version of an episode of Main Event from two weeks on youtube, New Day vs Social Outcasts. The storyline was Xavier Woods getting his gear stolen and having to wear Big E's attire, and it's Social Outcasts who took it. During the last moments of the match, Woods is doing all of Big E's and that **** was so funny :lol: :lol: drops to straps, running splash, and the Big Ending :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom