Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BDB is just doing his heel shenanigans. Not sure why so many feelings seem hurt.
He still a coward *** champion though. Belt collecting dust on a shelve. :smh:

Just realized MITB is this Sunday, 3 PPV in 6 weeks.
4 if you count KOTR live event. Which was wasted :smh: :smh:

Liking KO as the 2# heel, please let him flourish over Cena.

BDB is just doing his heel shenanigans. Not sure why so many feelings seem hurt.
He still a coward *** champion though. Belt collecting dust on a shelve. :smh:

Just realized MITB is this Sunday, 3 PPV in 6 weeks.
4 if you count KOTR live event. Which was wasted :smh: :smh:

Liking KO as the 2# heel, please let him flourish over Cena.

I don't get it either dudes but whatever Idc I'll be the maywheather of the thread. Sitting in the whip waiting for my cachapa laughing at this. Who knew a fake wrestling promo thread would hit so many feelings. And I just defend the belt last week what you talking about I already told you beat jrs or af1 and you get a title match b :lol:.

Last edited:
tumblr_npaow0Fwp31rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

I don't get it either dudes but whatever Idc I'll be the maywheather of the thread. Sitting in the whip waiting for my cachapa laughing at this. Who knew a fake wrestling promo thread would hit so many feelings. And I just defend the belt last week what you talking about I already told you beat jrs or af1 and you get a title match b :lol:.

He get's a title shot?..I don't even know who the **** he is and he's getting a shot at the gold?..Where's the booker man to sort this ******** out?

jrdagreat spittin more fax at duke the dumpster :lol:

how u gonna come in a thread to cry that your not in the mood to be here though? cmon son you SAWFT!!!
catching feeling from dudes on a forum that YOU CHOSE to log in and come in on.
duke the dumpster goes from poppin **** to coppin pleas real quick **** outta here.

mad sack riding in here too like,dude be tryna play people and gets offended when he gets that ether served on his milk crate dinner table hot and fresh 

idgaf ill keep going.cuz its already proven your a ***** *****
damn frank...tell us how you really feel...

He get's a title shot?..I don't even know who the **** he is and he's getting a shot at the gold?..Where's the booker man to sort this ******** out?
He's not facing me to get to you. Won't even entertain duke. Plus I got my 6 man match to care about.

DFly it's time to book another show.

Last edited:

Let's just let the soothing sounds of Jesse and Festus ease this tension

Last edited:
So when's the next NTWT PPV?..I need to get some more championship gold around my cheerio waist..

Man ****

Only people I **** with here are the regulars cause they get it you guys just lurk and watch from the bushes and wanna jump in when we talking ntwtfed style
Word BDB. As you know i personally have no problem with you man, but if I'm agitated I'll just lurk. Everyone reacts differently though. But dont intentionally get the thread locked if someone is giving you grief, trolling, etc...thats OD man.

Back
Top Bottom