Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dave Meltzer say "Kyle O'Reilly vs Kushida match today is one you should go out of your way to see on #NJPWWorld as well." #NJBOSJ #NJPW

I find this hilarious for some reason :rofl: :rofl:
ysieL9g.gif

This is TNA Flair :lol: :lol:

Roy Jones :rofl:

Last edited:
New Japan Pro Wrestling has released information on this year’s G1 Climax Tournament, which has for the past few years provided some of the greatest matches – and by far the greatest tournaments – in pro wrestling history.

This year’s event will take place over 20 shows, between July 20th and August 16th. The final six shows will all take place in Tokyo, with the August 9-12th shows at Korakuen Hall and the August 14-16 shows at Ryougoku Sumo Hall.

Here is the lineup for this year’s show, with brackets to be announced later:

Kazuchika Okada
AJ Styles
Hirooki Goto
Togi Makabe
Hiroyoshi Tenzan
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Yuji Nagata
Satoshi Kojima
Tetsuya Naito
Katsuyori Shibata
Shinsuke Nakamura
Toru Yano
Tomohiro Ishii
Yujiro Takahashi
Karl Anderson
Doc Gallows
Bad Luck Fale
Michael Elgin
Kota Ibushi
Tomoaki Honma
pimp.gif

Went to Citi Field yesterday for that Wrestlecon. Got there after 4 so didnt get to see if there were any other tables or wrestlers but did see Lita, Ashley Massaro, Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

There was a tag match and battle royal that was going on before 5, then the start of the legends matches:

Duggan vs Robbie E
Wes Briscoe vs Tommy Dreamer,
Matt Sydal vs Doc Gallows,
Curt Hawkins (Bryan myers) vs Broadus Clay
Nasty Boys vs Mr. Anderson/Knox(Knuxx)
RVD vs Scott Steiner'

All the legends went over, Sydal beat Gallows. People where I was sitting had no idea of the Bullet Club when Gallows came out. Another segment, Flair comes out and then Anderson and Knox come out in Aces and Eights shirts and Flair says he has people who can shut them up and out come the Nasty Boys. That was a train wreck of a match, Brisco and Gallows come in for a mini reunion, as Matt Striker, who was the live commentator says, and who helps out the Nasties, DEMOLITION!

Steiner had Gallows come out with him, RVD comes out and introduced Bret Hart. RVD with the W from a botched chair throw from Gallows. Gallows and Steiner beating up RVD and Goldberg comes out, gives Steiner a spear, and later Gallows a jackhammer.

Now gonna look for Summerfest tickets.

Not to be a @Peep Game   , style name dropper of the adult movie makers, but who came first?

London Reigns or Roman Reigns?

Would be funny if they stole Roman's name from her

K cool.

So anywho, I think Kofi is really gonna be pushed due to The New Day Stuff. They won me over lately.

giphy.gif

Should have just minded your business. Go play with your wwe belts b

It is my business when you constantly derail this thread. Man up, stop reacting and just post. If you not feeling something, just go away. It'll be here the next day.

But yes, this "bravado" you pose over the internet is wack my guy. Like it's blatant that you have nothing going on in life if you think that showing up ppl you don't know is the highlight of your day. This in turn makes you lame. You have made this thread very unenjoyable for those who wish to actually talk about wrestling.

Man to man, relax. Log off and go outside. It's ok. The sun don't hurt bruh.

It is my business when you constantly derail this thread. Man up, stop reacting and just post. If you not feeling something, just go away. It'll be here the next day.

But yes, this "bravado" you pose over the internet is wack my guy. Like it's blatant that you have nothing going on in life if you think that showing up ppl you don't know is the highlight of your day. This in turn makes you lame. You have made this thread very unenjoyable for those who wish to actually talk about wrestling.

Man to man, relax. Log off and go outside. It's ok. The sun don't hurt bruh.

Thug Life

Not even last night. You say slick stuff then wanna play victim when someone calls you out. Garden tool tendencies there.

All good. Consider this my last response dude.

Not even last night. You say slick stuff then wanna play victim when someone calls you out. Garden tool tendencies there.

All good. Consider this my last response dude.

What slick? That a chant on NXT is clearly racist?? Or that the bucks are overrated?? Or tags Paige is trash?? All wrestling related. Stwaappp it if you can't tell the difference from ntwtfed and last night then I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom