Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna be posting Mordecai's greatest matches later on. Probably Mark Jindrak too

Last edited:
gimmie some of da GAWD issac yankem matches b. heard he doing big things in the WWE right now :pimp:

Went to Citi Field yesterday for that Wrestlecon. Got there after 4 so didnt get to see if there were any other tables or wrestlers but did see Lita, Ashley Massaro, Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

There was a tag match and battle royal that was going on before 5, then the start of the legends matches:

Duggan vs Robbie E
Wes Briscoe vs Tommy Dreamer,
Matt Sydal vs Doc Gallows,
Curt Hawkins (Bryan myers) vs Broadus Clay
Nasty Boys vs Mr. Anderson/Knox(Knuxx)
RVD vs Scott Steiner'

All the legends went over, Sydal beat Gallows. People where I was sitting had no idea of the Bullet Club when Gallows came out. Another segment, Flair comes out and then Anderson and Knox come out in Aces and Eights shirts and Flair says he has people who can shut them up and out come the Nasty Boys. That was a train wreck of a match, Brisco and Gallows come in for a mini reunion, as Matt Striker, who was the live commentator says, and who helps out the Nasties, DEMOLITION!

Steiner had Gallows come out with him, RVD comes out and introduced Bret Hart. RVD with the W from a botched chair throw from Gallows. Gallows and Steiner beating up RVD and Goldberg comes out, gives Steiner a spear, and later Gallows a jackhammer.

Now gonna look for Summerfest tickets.
Big Poppa Pump still taking L's from Goldberg
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Seems like everyone has had their coffee this morning.

Was watching The Last Yard last night. I forgot how many wrestlers were in that movie. Lol. Especially Nash.

jrdagreat spittin more fax at duke the dumpster 
laugh.gif

how u gonna come in a thread to cry that your not in the mood to be here though? cmon son you SAWFT!!!

catching feeling from dudes on a forum that YOU CHOSE to log in and come in on.

duke the dumpster goes from poppin **** to coppin pleas real quick **** outta here.

mad sack riding in here too like,dude be tryna play people and gets offended when he gets that ether served on his milk crate dinner table hot and fresh 

idgaf ill keep going.cuz its already proven your a ***** *****

Last edited:
jrdagreat spittin more fax at duke the dumpster :lol:

how u gonna come in a thread to cry that your not in the mood to be here though? cmon son you SAWFT!!!
catching feeling from dudes on a forum that YOU CHOSE to log in and come in on.
duke the dumpster goes from poppin **** to coppin pleas real quick **** outta here.

mad sack riding in here too like,dude be tryna play people and gets offended when he gets that either served on his milk crate dinner table hot and fresh 

idgaf ill keep going.cuz its already proven your a ***** *****

Struggle meals please I said I wasn't in the mood for ntwtfed talk last night just wanted to talk wrestling but some how ya ya started something outta nothing. Anyways I'm in NY if you wanna seems just pm me I'll go out with my boys lay the hands of God on you. Again just minding my business but here we go again.

Last edited:
Struggle meals please I said I wasn't in the mood for ntwtfed talk last night just wanted to talk wrestling but some how ya ya started something outta nothing. Anyways I'm in NY if you wanna seems just pm me I'll go out with my boys lay the hands of God on you. Again just minding my business but here we go again.
go with your boys? lol suttin only A SAWFT ***** would say.ur so buns.internet thugging at its finest,ill slap you with your "degree" and leave u back in your dumpster u ****** talkin bout aint in a the mood like a chick on her . **** outta here.smd

go with your boys? lol suttin only A SAWFT ***** would say.ur so buns.internet thugging at its finest,ill slap you with your "degree" and leave u back in your dumpster u ****** talkin bout aint in a the mood like a chick on her . **** outta here.smd

Didn't read. My pm is available whenever you want not gonna derail since snipers are watching

Last edited:
no love for a clown who always got suttin to say about everyone and everything,riding his high horse.than talking bout he dont do nuttin thats some ***** stuff. always making slick comments with stuff that have nuttin to do with him.tryna be thug,as soon as his card is pulled then the pleas is copped.thats lame bruh own up to ya ****.ill own up to not liking anybody that acts that way.straight up **** boi ,and thats all i got to say about that.

no love for a clown who always got suttin to say about everyone and everything,riding his high horse.than talking bout he dont do nuttin thats some ***** stuff. always making slick comments with stuff that have nuttin to do with him.tryna be thug,as soon as his card is pulled then the pleas is copped.thats lame bruh own up to ya ****.ill own up to not liking anybody that acts that way.straight up **** boi ,and thats all i got to say about that.

Man ****

Only people I **** with here are the regulars cause they get it you guys just lurk and watch from the bushes and wanna jump in when we talking ntwtfed style

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom