Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BDB cool in my book, that and I know he's just heeling on everyone most of the time :lol:

Case Case a few hours before MITB.

BDB is just doing his heel shenanigans. Not sure why so many feelings seem hurt.
He still a coward *** champion though. Belt collecting dust on a shelve. :smh:

Just realized MITB is this Sunday, 3 PPV in 6 weeks.
4 if you count KOTR live event. Which was wasted :smh: :smh:

Liking KO as the 2# heel, please let him flourish over Cena.

Barrett won KOTR and has gone like 2-10 in his matches :lol: based on that, having Neville win wouldn't have been a bad idea

Yea that stuff don't matter,just dish it and take it.that's all im saying ya can say whatever to me imma still be Franklin big D beans.anyway

Tonight is the night

Speaking of drugs, do yall know that they used to advertise Extacy during episodes of Nitro. It was a commercial. I can't find the commercial on YouTube though

I am and it worked/working. All I had to do was call people marks and belittle their Indy heros and say Paige is trash (it's true tho).
Yet all those indy heros are being scooped up by WWE 
grin.gif

Barrett won KOTR and has gone like 2-10 in his matches :lol: based on that, having Neville win wouldn't have been a bad idea
He was the first to be eliminated in the IC Chamber. Wins and Losses don't mean much nowadays. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom