Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm watching SD from last week and Rusev's walk down the ramp and spin into the ring had me :rofl:

I am and it worked/working. All I had to do was call people marks and belittle their Indy heros and say Paige is trash (it's true tho).
It's rather easy to rustle jimmies in these parts. :lol: when i had my heel turn dudes got all types of angry. Think i had 3 beefs crackin off simultaneously...:lol:
They buried kotr with Barrett being a jobber.
So damn true.

You got some knee pads?
:smh: that rosa method... :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Tonight's the night.

ysieL9g.gif

Last edited:
He won the KOTR and then ate The Rock to win the strap at Summerslam.

But can't think of a World champion going into KOTR and winning. But the KOTR used to build and get people over at one point.

Didnt Booker win KOTR and then go on to win the belt. Hence the whole King Booker title reign

I remember Kevin Thorn with a lot of fanfare at the time, then Vince got bored with him, stripped him of everything that made him appealing, then released him.

Went from this
Kevin-Thorn.jpg

to this
013.jpg

Last edited:
I swear I have zero idea as to what happened in WWE during those years between 2007 and 2012. I swore I used to turn it on every once in a while but @Peep Game  always posts some random stuff I never saw

That girl looks aight though. Always had a thing for gothic type chicks

I'll be defending my Hardcore title at the next PPV if any of you beer bellied sloths want some of the champ.

There is atleast some talk of Hogan VS Cena at WM32. Vince is drawing up matches for WM32 and is atleast considering it.

Back
Top Bottom