Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's funny dude... You keep insulting me, and I haven't said a single bad word against you... And yet, you say we made you angry....

I'd get a stress ball or something man... Or you'll stroke out before I do... Just like Hank's friend on King of the Hill...

It's funny dude... You keep insulting me, and I haven't said a single bad word against you... And yet, you say we made you angry....

I'd get a stress ball or something man... Or you'll stroke out before I do... Just like Hank's friend on King of the Hill...

Yeah but you instigated a couple pages back. Sometimes I'm not up for this ****

Last edited:

What did i do exactly?... i just said you were angry, which you can't deny...

Edit... actually i said confrontational....

Last edited:

Not even trying to get in the middle of this right now, but if you're not up for this **** then shouldn't you just bow out of the hijinks or just say you're not up for it right now?..I'm sure most of these buttholes in here would respect you for not wanting to do NTWT things for right now..

Not even trying to get in the middle of this right now, but if you're not up for this **** then shouldn't you just bow out of the hijinks or just say you're not up for it right now?..I'm sure most of these buttholes in here would respect you for not wanting to do NTWT things for right now..

I think I made that pretty obvious when I started to get aggressive. People should take clues I'm not trying to derail the thread everyday

Last edited:

I think I made that pretty obvious when I started to get aggressive.

Have you ever thought like... don't be aggressive?...

I think I made that pretty obvious when I started to get aggressive.

Maybe you did, but I honestly didn't go back and read the last few pages..It's late, my back/leg hurts, and I have no desire to try and interpret a bunch of 'tards writings..

Back
Top Bottom