Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You must take a lot of pride in being popular in a wrestling thread on a shoe forum :lol: .

Unknown/jobber = ntwt lingo miss with that

giphy.gif

Last edited:
the all high and mighty duke the dumpster droese getting picked on again ? ya leave him alone.dude want another mans email than let him cook.im sure hes just networking.gotta get that brownstone someday b....

the all high and mighty duke the dumpster droese getting picked on again ? ya leave him alone.dude want another mans email than let him cook.im sure hes just networking.gotta get that brownstone someday b....

Again when you buy anything off PayPal you get an auto invoice with the sellers info
View media item 1571872
And since you keep bringing it up I move in August to greenpoint.

Last edited:
the email touched him :lol:

Great another person who can't read and you're already blind talmbout Sami zayn isn't white so I won't even bother after this

Nothing wrong there you reaching. JTG Was brought up for the ntwt podcast and I said I have a way to contact him if they want to actually do that. Again you stretch armstrong reaching grasping at straws at a conversation that had nothing to do with you. Matter fact I don't even know who you are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom