Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Hold up, I thought he put his email in the book for booking info or something. You actually went out of your way to get his email, that really is some groupie stuff, man :lol: :smh:.

Do you read, when you buy something off PayPal you get a auto invoice with the sellers info. God dam and here I thought I went to a bad school

Do you read, when you buy something off PayPal you get a auto invoice with the sellers info. God dam and here I thought I went to a bad school
Come on dude, check our your series of responses in this thread.  Then you went on and posted his email, MeanGene hasn't even done that stuff
laugh.gif

22 got JTG to guest host
I got his email with the right price they could do it....

he'll just swipe left and delete that email if he saw that offer

If it is...Ima need to split that with two of yall. $3.33 each?
laugh.gif

[email protected]

Come on dude, check our your series of responses in this thread.  Then you went on and posted his email, MeanGene hasn't even done that stuff :lol: .

Nothing wrong there you reaching. JTG Was brought up for the ntwt podcast and I said I have a way to contact him if they want to actually do that. Again you stretch armstrong reaching grasping at straws at a conversation that had nothing to do with you. Matter fact I don't even know who you are

Last edited:
New Japan Pro Wrestling has released information on this year’s G1 Climax Tournament, which has for the past few years provided some of the greatest matches – and by far the greatest tournaments – in pro wrestling history.

This year’s event will take place over 20 shows, between July 20th and August 16th. The final six shows will all take place in Tokyo, with the August 9-12th shows at Korakuen Hall and the August 14-16 shows at Ryougoku Sumo Hall.

Here is the lineup for this year’s show, with brackets to be announced later:

Kazuchika Okada
AJ Styles
Hirooki Goto
Togi Makabe
Hiroyoshi Tenzan
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Yuji Nagata
Satoshi Kojima
Tetsuya Naito
Katsuyori Shibata
Shinsuke Nakamura
Toru Yano
Tomohiro Ishii
Yujiro Takahashi
Karl Anderson
Doc Gallows
Bad Luck Fale
Michael Elgin
Kota Ibushi
Tomoaki Honma

I don't know any weed carriers that walk out to the ring with boxers not even gonna waste my time quoting you go back in the may/pac thread I posted a pic of him with the belts

Back
Top Bottom