Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

So WWE comes to Providence the week of SmackDown. This will be me and a bunch of my homies first show well live show since we were little kids. They keep advertising on TV tickets. And they also keep advertising a tag team match of Roman reigns and Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt. Does anybody know why they would advertise this? Is this common practice to sell tickets? Or is this a giveaway? As most know we just started getting in to wrestling again about A year ago

Also, would you guys recommend buying tickets to smack down before the show or should we buy off scalpers to find better seats at cheaper prices? I know this is probably a regional question, but just wondering if anyone has any experience going to a recent Smackdown show where I know the crowds usually aren't as big. Sigh I knew we should have just went to SummerSlam

That one dude took your advice that one time and missed one of the best Raws of the year
roll.gif
Which RAW was this?

laugh.gif

Watching NXT...

Marcus Louis has been bald for like what, 7 or something months now? That hair removal cream must've been magic or some ****.

Wheres the other French dude at? He wasn't that bad in the ring. Plus his entrance music was FLAMES

So Jessie Godderz entrance is to come to the ring in a robe and flex like Chris Masters, with his finisher being the Adonis Crab. Chris Masters (invading from GFW apparently) cuts a backstage promo referring to himself as Chris The Adonis, then flexes. #OooohTNA

Curt Hawkins is also in TNA.

Back
Top Bottom