Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

I'm sure the Network thread randomly appearing on the first page again out of nowhere raised enough red flags :lol:

Divas Search to be brought back later this year. It will be in a new format and only on the network.

Whatever they promote on local media is always more than likely a dark match
Thanks.

That makes sense I suppose, in a way...but would those guys fight twice? I realize in my post I messed up...Providence is hosting the first Smackdown right after Summerslam

What are the odds Brock will be there?

Thanks.

That makes sense I suppose, in a way...but would those guys fight twice? I realize in my post I messed up...Providence is hosting the first Smackdown right after Summerslam

What are the odds Brock will be there?
yea that means they'll go on twice. And Bork on Smackdown? There's like a one in a million chance that happens

Cheap Heat has become completely unbearable. The Masked Man needs to go solo and find a new tag team partner.

Cheap Heat has become completely unbearable. The Masked Man needs to go solo and find a new tag team partner.

Honestly, I loved Rosenberg video interviews and was a big fan of CH, but ever since early summer, Peter's been unbearable. I've completely stopped listening to them because they seem like such marks for the current product. The Masked Man always sounds too intimidated to ever disagree with him :smh:

rl22ukP.jpg

gNStyjd.gif

iIpsVDR.gif

6yv9eJ8.gif

Lmaoooooo.

Ahhhhh man NTCW got locked :lol: :smh: i wonder what the spelled out reason was

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom