Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

laugh.gif
 Who's gonna step up to be Hall and Nash so we can complete the trio? lulz

@brendasdeadbaby

THoughts?
Final Thoughts: Takeover is finally taking shape and the card looks pretty good so far. This particular Takeover is beginning to feel like the end of an era in NXT with Owens, Lynch and Banks being mainstays on the main roster already. Eventually Sami Zayn will return, but who knows whether he’ll return to NXT or the main roster. This was a decent builder episode for Takeover, but there wasn’t much to see, even from the 20 minute main event. 

Jemelle :rofl:

BDB, I'll give you props on that copy and paste recap, especially the parts about Rusev snd New Day

Damn I wonder where TNA would be if heyman signed with them... I wish heyman was the head of creative.
Nah I wonder where Strikeforce would be if Heyman bought it...

MMA seems more promising that Pro Wrestling because it's legitimate competition...if you're a reasonably logical adult who knows the history of pro wrestling you can most of the time guess the outcome...you watch for the story more than the actual combat

I bet Heyman would be able to get Cormier-Jones hype and excitement consistently

MMA could be as big as pro wrestling in the 70's-80's if Someone figured out that formula
Heyman buying Strikeforce??? Where'd this one come from?

Strikeforce was doomed regardless unless a major company took them over (like Viacom buying Bellator)

Damn I wonder where TNA would be if heyman signed with them... I wish heyman was the head of creative.

Nah I wonder where Strikeforce would be if Heyman bought it...

MMA seems more promising that Pro Wrestling because it's legitimate competition...if you're a reasonably logical adult who knows the history of pro wrestling you can most of the time guess the outcome...you watch for the story more than the actual combat

I bet Heyman would be able to get Cormier-Jones hype and excitement consistently

MMA could be as big as pro wrestling in the 70's-80's if Someone figured out that formula
Heyman buying Strikeforce??? Where'd this one come from?

Strikeforce was doomed regardless unless a major company took them over (like Viacom buying Bellator)

roll.gif

And your other favorite. get your homie DC
Man I was looking for this from Wai and Pollock. Liger is a wild dude.

There was another one I saw like a year ago. This fool was going around putting people in surfboards that were getting back rubs. Like real people

Since Naomi got a shaky rollup victory against Charlotte in a tag match last week, I fully expect her to tapout something serious tonight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom