Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

The edit wasn't anymore flattering :lol:

Shrug doesn't bother me, this reminds me of ol dude that defended him till he got reported and left the thread pissed as hell a few months back and hasn't posted in here since. deepsea and cp34 put me on to game be

Last edited:
The edit wasn't anymore flattering :lol:

Shrug doesn't bother me, this reminds me of ol dude that defended him till he got reported and left the thread pissed as hell a few months back. deepsea and cp34 put me on to game be

I'm not defending him like that though you're just mad your boys got took down and threw the ultimate fit in return. Like i said i **** with both of you

Last edited:
I'm not defending him like that though you're just mad your boys got took down and threw the ultimate fit in return

I don't even know what they got banned for, all I know is a new thread has been talked about for a while it just didn't happen. And yeah you camping hard for your boy talking about "he let you stay" :lol: man please

Last edited:
I'm not defending him like that though you're just mad your boys got took down and threw the ultimate fit in return

I don't even know what they got banned for, all I know is a new thread has been talked about for a while it just didn't happen.

I don't know why either but it seemed like your "retaliation" was based on that and I took it as an overreaction. Having a new thread is impossible at this point though, 4w has been running this for a hot minute and the mods aren't gonna let the torch get passed on.
I'm assuming CP34 got took down for the pee talk though :rofl:

The "he let you stay" thing was because other members got banned recently and he didn't toss you for constantly throwing shade and trying to make a new thread, you're trying to blow it up into something it isn't but you'd be the first to get pissed if you got banned from here.

Last edited:
I have no idea what they said I was busy working, packing and buying new furniture since last week that I had no idea what was going on. New thread been in the works for months and still is.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom