Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

because there was 2 wrestling threads? general is filled wit the same **** and so much nonsense. So 4W basically owns the wrestling territory of niketalk? or was it because of something that went on in the post? damn BDB f'd up

because there was 2 wrestling threads? general is filled wit the same **** and so much nonsense. So 4W basically owns the wrestling territory of niketalk? or was it because of something that went on in the post? damn BDB f'd up

It's because you can't have 2 threads on the same topic here. I believe 4w has some sort of agreement with the mods on the wrestling thread too so that comes into play as well I'm sure.

Last edited:

It's because you can't have 2 threads on the same topic here
yea i understand how it works. I mean realistically theres a thread about the WWE network you could of just took that over and made it about wrestling since it kind of is

yea i understand how it works. I mean realistically theres a thread about the WWE network you could of just took that over and made it about wrestling since it kind of is

They tried that and it got shut down :lol:

They tried that and it got shut down :lol:
hahaah damn . 4w is the godfather we just have to accept it.. but like you or whoever said. This thread goes off the rails more often than not. And it flies. Not that it shouldnt be allowed but i also see where BDB coming from.

Got SD on but not really wathcing, but I did notice that split Naomi did on Charlotte's face :nerd:

im actually sick my one boy backed out. we were gonna do nxt and SS. Summerslam is the only one i need to complete the big 4. Would of cost us a nice penny priced it out hotel tickets to both would be around 4-500 total depending on the tickets we would of got

WrestleMania and SummerSlam are the big 2 that I have gone to now I just need to go to the Rumble and ill be satisfied

Last edited:
Possible Big NXT Takeover Spoilers

KO had the NXT title tonight in a match VS Neville that will air 8/26.

Sasha Banks also had the NXT Women's belt in a match VS Gionna Daddio.

Back
Top Bottom