Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Possible Big NXT Takeover Spoilers

KO had the NXT title tonight in a match VS Neville that will air 8/26.

Sasha Banks also had the NXT Women's belt in a match VS Gionna Daddio.
whats the point of that man? that **** ruins the whole thing..

Possible Big NXT Takeover Spoilers
KO had the NXT title tonight in a match VS Neville that will air 8/26.

Sasha Banks also had the NXT Women's belt in a match VS Gionna Daddio.
Interesting. Why are they bringing Neville back to NXT? And shortest NXT title reign ever?

laugh.gif

yea i agree with MITB. It's ashame about survivor series. Vince is said to just lose interest with things. It had the concept , but that concept got dated really fast. But really its just another PPV at this point

Sami Zayn got that.. :rofl:
my thing wit zayn is before he got hurt they were reportedly high as hell on him. So how long is he going to last on NXT once he makes a full return from injury? NXT is in trouble i feel like once they deplete the roster to the main one. That's why they are trying to make this deal with EVOLVE or whoever it is with ROH.

Is survivor series still considered part of the big 4?

Not to me. .

MITB > Survivor Series

Even though this year's survivor series could be better than this year's MITB..

Sheamus winning.. :smh:
Either way i still need SummerSlam for the big 4 being that i went to MITB when it was in philly. So i guess it's considered the big 5 now.

And don't even get me started on Lameus winning.

my thing wit zayn is before he got hurt they were reportedly high as hell on him. So how long is he going to last on NXT once he makes a full return from injury? NXT is in trouble i feel like once they deplete the roster to the main one. That's why they are trying to make this deal with EVOLVE or whoever it is with ROH.

More than just Evolve, with WWN the umbrella company that Evolve is under.

I believe DGUSA & Shimmer(the all female promotion) are also under WWN but I could be wrong on that

Yup, and they'll have some pretty nice talent they can borrow from them too :pimp:

Last edited:
Yup, and they'll have some pretty nice talent they can borrow from them too :pimp:
thats all they want. Instead of them going and scouting the talent out they can just scoop these companies up with the talent already there.. WWE been ruined wrestling, but now they are going to literally suck the **** dry of everything. Before when Vince ran **** he didnt give a **** about these indy dudes, but now that HHH is involved and this NXT thing is blowing up i think vince is finally starting to realize 'hey maybe people will watch these indy guys'. And now this dude about to vacuum the whole **** up..

DAMN! (ron simmons voice)

Any of you read Chyna say when Playboy approached her to pose Vince told her she was in line to receive a World Title run and she had to pick between the two and chose Playboy, because 'she is a women and wants to feel pretty'

***** is delusional

What's dumb about that?

Because it's becoming like SmackDown where everyone just reads the spoilers and unless something big happens, nobody cares to watch..
bingo.you can do this stuff if there was no internet. they did it before the internet and it worked. But to do that seems so TNA/WCW. basically blowing it for the people at Full Sail that actually show up every week.

Back
Top Bottom