Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

What the hell did I just watch? Did they not learn their lesson from Saturday Morning Slam??

https://t.co/o5enXQnP5w

#SmackDown #NXTKids
Those kids on commentary 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Bailey makes me uncomfortable man. I always forget her tshirt says I am Hugger. Those NXT cameras always catch her from the left so i see -gger 
ohwell.gif

Sheamus is definitely cashing in on sumerslam. I do not see John Cena tying the great Ric Flair 16 titles yet. They know how many ppl that would frustrate. So I believe Sheamus will cash in and win the belt, then lose it to Brock in the future. Seth Rollins will feud for the US belt as his new role vs Cena. I can see it now.

Last edited:
Sheamus should've never won that case. He should be having very competitive matches with Bo Dallas right now, not holding the MITB case for a title shot. If Rollins does beat Cena. Sheamus needs to eat a knee as soon as he cashes it in.

Sheamus should've never won that case. He should be having very competitive matches with Bo Dallas right now, not holding the MITB case for a title shot. If Rollins does beat Cena. Sheamus needs to eat a knee as soon as he cashes it in.
seamus should be in the IC title feud. Case should've went to someone who actually needed it to get a main event rub. The Great White Turd is what he is, a lobster looking, white piece of ****.

if lameus cashes in and wins the belt. I swear on my kid I'm not watching a single thing related to wwe until he loses the belt. I don't care if it's to just set up a transition phase or not.

the best part is if he cashed in and won he would get booed out the building. and Vince will say "look at the heel reaction he is getting. this is great". but meanwhile the fans in ny will be booing because it's sheamus winning.

if lameus cashes in and wins the belt. I swear on my kid I'm not watching a single thing related to wwe until he loses the belt. I don't care if it's to just set up a transition phase or not.

the best part is if he cashed in and won he would get booed out the building. and Vince will say "look at the heel reaction he is getting. this is great". but meanwhile the fans in ny will be booing because it's sheamus winning.

It was pretty incredible to be in Philly and feel the reaction at this year's RR. I don't know if the reaction for this will be on par with that but I'm sure it would be pretty damn close :lol:

Hoping that we see a very long Sheamus championship reign to go along with another year of Nikki holding the divas strap :smokin

It was pretty incredible to be in Philly and feel the reaction at this year's RR. I don't know if the reaction for this will be on par with that but I'm sure it would be pretty damn close :lol:
great experience. hope it's somewhat close if it happens.

spoiler contains something that may or prob won't happen at summerslam. (sorry if posted already)
word is jeans may be turning on roman at ss. maybe this is the third Wyatt they were speaking of. I hope not. but then again we need some off the wall booking

That's going to get over just like Daniel Wyatt did! I cannot wait for Summer Fest!

Last edited:
My big concern about SummerFest is that there's no Kane..I mean, how do you have 1 of the big 4 and not have the GOAT on it?..

Back
Top Bottom