Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Sheamus needs a lengthy title run.

Like a year, at least.

tumblr_nc28aiR6PC1sdqajoo1_400.gif

$heamus is $

tumblr_n28jwmUttq1rfw7flo1_400.gif

Sheamus is the best Mr. Money in the Bank since Edge

tumblr_nf0fztZcPz1qedt5eo1_400.gif

Hoping that we see a very long Sheamus championship reign to go along with another year of Nikki holding the divas strap :smokin

tumblr_n9nrmpbdip1sk0i2mo1_400.gif

Nikki and Shaemus have been at the top of their game for years, they deserve to get rewarded :pimp:.

tumblr_n2lirawjWd1rfw7flo1_400.gif

I am a fan of Big Shemus. Needs to be treated like a grown man. A beast. White shark.

tumblr_nicfl0or911qkmus5o1_400.gif

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tumblr_n28jwmUttq1rfw7flo1_400.gif

every time i see this, i ask myself "did son just did this" in John Starks' voice. 

Last edited:
I've never seen it. I hope it doesn't look like this.

RtSPYU.gif
Nah, i said g status. Not buster status.
Does this mean we're going to be subjected to 30 minute Bray Wyatt and Dean Wyatt promos??? I CANNOT WAIT!!
:x :smh: maybe Dean will go back to being all twitchy and erratic. He needs something to reinvigorate his character seriously
For the better. He's a great heel.
Much better than his face Jeans Ambrose run.
and finally thank you Peep Game Peep Game for all that gif ether for those people pretending that Nikki and Sheamus are interesting to watch.

Who is Peep?

If you guys could change anything booking-wise in the past one year of the WWE what would it be?
Cesaro wins 2015 MITB.

spoiler contains something that may or prob won't happen at summerslam. (sorry if posted already)
word is jeans may be turning on roman at ss. maybe this is the third Wyatt they were speaking of. I hope not. but then again we need some off the wall booking
It's most likely happening, but he'd still get cheered. Especially in Brooklyn.

Yall are sleeping. This is actually done very well
We have learned that WWE Network is looking to broaden its fan base with targeted programming for kids! We have seen more “adult” focused shows like ‘Too Hot For TV’ and coming up soon – ‘Camp WWE’, so the next obvious step would be some programming for children, who thus far have been neglected. That might just change if a recently pitched pilot NXT KIDS is picked up.

Pitched by writer and editor Christian Silva, the new program follows a similar format to a former WWE show – Saturday Morning Slam. Aimed at children aged between 8 and 14, ‘NXT Kids’ is Saturday Morning Slam with a new paint job; based on the pilot there are several key differences. The most obvious is that Corey Graves provides commentary with actual children; the children also provide voice-overs for different ads and even conduct interviews with the NXT talent. The pilot features an interview with with one half of the Hype Bros, Zack Ryder.
NXT KIDS - Pilot-HD (Reupload) - Video Dailymotion

Back
Top Bottom