Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Couldn't agree more toine :lol: Brie and Nikki are fake as ****, acting like they really came up through the ranks when they only just became more than passable.

Couldn't agree more toine
laugh.gif
Brie and Nikki are fake as ****, acting like they really came up through the ranks when they only just became more than passable.
I'm still confused why they're not up to snuff yet.

Chena and DBry not teaching them?

Couldn't agree more toine :lol: Brie and Nikki are fake as ****, acting like they really came up through the ranks when they only just became more than passable.

Meanwhile, you're pumping Silentó - Watch Me while driving in your Datsun.

Somebody parked in front of my driveway. Blocking me in. Would I be petty to get their car towed?

Edit:I just called the authorities

Last edited:
Somebody parked in front of my driveway. Blocking me in. Would I be petty to get their car towed?

Edit:I just called the authorities

Nope not petty at all. The other day I got someone towed bc they parked in my spot at my complex and not bc i wanted to be a jerk its bc this complex has no guest parking and the parking on the street is next to none so if you dont have a spot you are screwed and i wasnt ab to go driving around at midnight looking for a place to park when mine is right there so i called the tow truck on whoever that was and didn't give a damn.

So when I called the police again asking them where they were, they told me that an officer called in and said that the car was no longer at the location. Like seriously yall are going to lie like that. Lol

LOL DC you should've used your non-threatening professional voice, they would've been there on two wheels.

Randomly saw some gifs of Orton washing Christian, and it made me go to Christian's wiki page

View media item 1673701Christian got treated like trash so bad :lol:
tumblr_nt3kklMibL1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_nt3kklMibL1ql0k28o3_250.gif

tumblr_nt3kklMibL1ql0k28o4_250.gif
spoiler]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom