Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

XzaBULL.gif

What if Sting is the third member of the Wyatts, and The Rock helps Roman/Dean :rolleyes

That sounds awful. Sting shouldn't be aligned with anyone. Dean needs to turn heel and be a bandit. Roman needs to become a more serious force. Wyatts well they will continue to be worthless.

That sounds awful. Sting shouldn't be aligned with anyone. Dean needs to turn heel and be a bandit. Roman needs to become a more serious force. Wyatts well they will continue to be worthless.
I'm pretty bummed about where Roman is currently as it seems like he's just stalling. However, if they were pushing him hard, he'd likely take up Cesaro's current spot, which I wouldn't want to see happen. Once Roman gets through this Wyatt stuff, I can see him then interjected into that whole bunch and feud with KO/Rusev/whoever. Unless Dean turns on him which will lead to them feuding for the rest of 2015...

Feel like everyone is stalling right now. Even though Cesaro is getting a nice buzz what are the odds it actually leads to something? Everyone is stagnant thanks to creative.

Feel like everyone is stalling right now. Even though Cesaro is getting a nice buzz what are the odds it actually leads to something? Everyone is stagnant thanks to creative.
Probably slim, but at least he's getting time with all of the top guys now...

What are yall fools up to? Out on the bike. Made a stop at the dog park to watch them play catch. I swear this puts me at peace.

I am njpwed out. I have 2 nights behind. Don't really feel like watching all of that. Might skip the tag matches

Local spot near my house. I could get Chinese pizza a sandwich Spanish food or something else I guess. Just don't feel like waiting so I'm leaning pizza. Wanna watch this Mets game.

getting ready to go out for my ladies bday in a few hours and have some drinks at the bar with some friends :smokin

Back from a mini vacation in Santa Cruz. BBQ at my woman's family's pad.

Ready to do nothing tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom